Wondering How to Fix the “Waiting For Secure Storage” in Modern Warfare 2, Waiting for the secure storage error message in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare II game –
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Call of Duty: MWII) is a first-person shooter game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the 6th installment in the Call of Duty series and is the direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Users are facing the “Waiting For Secure Storage” error in the Modern Warfare 2 game. We also faced the same issue but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting the same issue, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to fix it.
How to Fix “Waiting For Secure Storage” in Modern Warfare 2?
Many users have reported on social websites that they are getting the “Waiting for Secure Storage” error message in the Call of Duty: MW2 game. In this article, we have added the steps to fix it.
Restart the Game
After getting the error, you need to restart the game in order to fix the problem on the game.
Hence, close the game and wait for a second then launch the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game and your issue should be fixed.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good internet connection or not because if it’s low, you will face some issues with the game. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can run a speed test. Follow the below steps to run a speed test to check your internet speed.
1. Visit an Internet Speed Checker website on your device.
2. You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, and others.
3. Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
4. Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes the test.
5. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Now, check whether you have a good download or upload speed. If it’s low, switch to a stable network. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Contact Blizzard Support
You can also try contacting the Blizzard Support team if the above methods are not working for you. Follow the below steps to contact Blizzard support.
1. Open a browser on your device and visit the Battle.net support page.
2. Tap on Technical and select Contact Support.
3. Describe your issue and tap on I Still Need Help.
4. Select Technical >> Your Platform >> Can’t Connect >> Contact Us.
5. Log in to your Battle.net account and submit a ticket.
Conclusion: Fix “Waiting For Secure Storage” in Modern Warfare 2
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “Waiting For Secure Storage” in Modern Warfare 2. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: