Valorant is a free-to-play first-person tactical hero shooter developed and published by Riot Games, for Microsoft Windows. Are you facing the issue where the Valorant game is not launching or starting on your computer? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix Valorant not launching on a PC.
How to Fix Valorant Not Launching on PC?
Many users are reporting on different social websites that they are not able to start or launch the game on their PC. If you are also one of those who are facing the same issue then don’t worry, in this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix Valorant not opening.
Allow Valorant and Riot Apps to pass in Windows Defender Firewall
1. Press the Windows+S key to open the search.
2. Search for Windows Defender Firewall and tap to open it.
3. Tap on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall from the left menu.
4. On the next window, tap on Change Settings.
5. Tap on Allow another app then tap Browse.
6. Find the Riot Games folder and open it then go to Riot Client.
7. Click on RiotClientServices.exe then tap Open.
8. Now, click on Add on the window.
9. Again, click on Allow another app and click Browse.
10. Find and open the Riot Games folder then tap on Valorant >> live.
11. Tap on VALORANT.exe then click Open and tap Add.
12. Again, click Allow another app then tap Browse.
13. Go to Riot Games folder >> Valorant >> live >> ShooterGame >> Binaries >> Win64.
14. Click on VALORANT-Win64-Shipping.exe then click Open and tap Add.
15. Again, tap on Allow another app and click Browse.
16. Go to Local Disk (C:) >> Program Files >> Riot Vanguard.
17. Here, click on vgc.exe and tap Open then tap Add.
18. Now, select the checkbox for Private and Public next to all the files we have selected.
19. After doing this, tap OK to save the settings.
Exclude the Game from Antivirus (Avast)
Many users have reported that they are getting the error while using the Avast antivirus on their PC. Hence, you need to exclude the Game file from the antivirus in order to resolve the problem. However, if you are using any other antivirus you can also exclude the game from it. Follow the below steps to do it on Avast.
1. Open the Avast Antivirus on your PC.
2. Click on the menu at the top and select Settings.
3. On the next screen, tap on Exceptions.
4. Click on Add Exception then tap Browse.
5. Find the folder where the game is installed. After finding, select the checkbox for Riot Games then click OK.
6. Tap on Add Exception to add the game as an exception from the antivirus.
7. Once added, click on Add Exception then tap Browse.
8. Now, find Riot Vanguard and select the checkbox for it then tap OK (generally, it’s located under Local Disk C).
9. Finally, click on Add Exception then restart your system and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix Valorant Not Launching on PC
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Valorant game not launching or opening on PC. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like:
How to Turn ON Voice Chat in Overwatch 2?
How to Turn ON or OFF Stickers Feature in Gboard?