Wondering How to Fix USPS Not Working, My United States Postal Service App is Crashing while I’m using it on my phone, How do I fix the problem of USPS app not loading –
The United States Postal Service (or USPS), also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service, is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states.
These days, the USPS app is not working for many reasons or crashing. Some users have reported that they are facing problems with the USPS app. We also got the same problem but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those whose USPS app Not Working, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to fix it.
How to Fix USPS Not Working?
There can be many reasons why are not able to use the USPS app or it’s not working whether you are using an outdated app version or your internet speed is low or there might be server issues. In this article, we have added some best ways by which you can fix the USPS app not working.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good Internet Connection or not because if your internet speed is low, you will not be able to use the app. If you are unsure about your speed, you can run an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a browser and visit an Internet Speed Test website (e.g., fast.com, speedtest.net, and others).
- Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes until it finishes the test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
If your internet speed is too low, switch your network type. Like if you are using mobile data, switch to stable Wi-Fi. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed. Also, make sure to close the app after switching your network.
Clear Cache Data
Clearing the cache data of an app fixes most of the problems a user faced on it as there are many instances when the data files have gone corrupted. Here’s how you can clear the cached data on an Android phone.
- Press and hold the USPS app icon and tap on the ‘i’ icon to open the App Info.
- Click on Clear Data or Mange Storage or Storage Usage.
- Now, you will see the Clear Cache option, tap on it to clear the cached data.
- After clearing the cache data, your issue should be fixed.
However, iPhones don’t have an option to clear the cache data. Instead, they have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Here’s how you can Offload the USPS app on an iOS device.
- Open the Settings App on an iPhone.
- Go to General >> iPhone Storage and select USPS.
- Here, tap on the Offload app option.
- Confirm it by tapping on it again.
- Finally, click on the Reinstall app option to Offload it.
Update the BeReal App
Another way to fix the problem is by updating the application as app updates come with Bug or glitch fixes and improvements. So, if you using an outdated app version then it may not work properly. Here’s how you can update it.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- Type USPS in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
- Once updated, your issue should be fixed.
Alternatively, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app to fix the problem.
Wait for It
If none of the methods work, then there are chances that USPS app servers are down. So, check whether USPS is down or not. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website (e.g., Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
- Once opened, type USPS in the search box and hit enter.
- Now, you will need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on USPS and it’s most likely down.
- If the USPS servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for USPS to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix USPS Not Working
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the USPS not working or crashing problem. We hope the article helped you in resolving the problem and use the app without any issues.