Fix Bob World Unable to Process the Request Error, Bob mConnect Plus Not Opening Error, Fix Please Try Again Error on Bob World, How to Fix Unable to Process the Request Error on BOB World, Fix BOB mConnect Plus Please Try Again Error –
BOB World is an official mobile banking application of the Bank of Baroda. It was previously known as BOB mConnect Plus (or mConnect+ by Bank of Baroda).
In this application, you can send & receive money, check your passbook, check your credit score, and book your flight, bus, and hotel tickets. You can also do recharge payments, invest, and many more things with this BOB World application.
However, these days users are facing an error while opening the application on their smartphones. The error message says, ‘Unable to Process the Request, Please Try Again’.
If you are also facing this problem or issue on your account. We have a solution for this, you just need to read the article till the end to solve this issue easily within 1-2 minutes.
Fix Unable to Process the Request Error on BOB World
If you got Unable to process the request, Please Try again error message on your account. Below are the steps by which you can fix the issue and use the BOB World application smoothly.
Clear Cache Data
First of all, you need to clear the cache data as many users have reported that after clearing the cache data of the app they are able to fix the problem. Follow the below steps to clear the cache data of BOB World.
1. Go to your phone’s Settings, and select Apps >> Manage Apps on some Android phones, you will see All Apps or See All Apps, tap on it).
2. Now, search Bob World from the list of installed apps.
3. Tap on Clear Data or Mange Storage or Storage Usage.
4. Finally, click on Clear Cache to clear cache data.
After clearing all the data of the application, open the BOB World app and you will be able to use it without any issues.
iOS devices don’t have the option to clear the cache data. Instead, they have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Follow the below steps to Offload the BOB World app.
1. Open the Settings app on an iOS device.
2. Go to General >> iPhone Storage >> BOB World.
3. Now, click on the Offload app option.
4. Confirm it by tapping on it again.
5. Finally, tap on the Reinstall app.
Update the App
Another way you can try to fix the issue is by updating the app as app updates come with bug/glitch fixes and improvements. Follow the below steps to update the BOB World app on your device.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
2. Search for BOB World in the search box and hit enter.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
4. After the update is complete, restart your smartphone.
Now, open the application again and your problem should be solved successfully. Now, you can use your Bob World app as usual and you will not get the error on your account again.
Correct Date and Time
Some users have also reported that after correcting the date and time on their device, they are able to get rid of the problem. Follow the below steps to correct the date and time on your phone.
1. Open the Settings app on an Android phone.
2. Click on Date & Time (on some devices, you will find it under Additional Settings while on some phones, you will see it under System).
3. Turn on the toggle next to Use network-provided time or Set Time Automatically under the Date & Time section.
1. Open the Settings app on your Apple iPhone.
2. Navigate to General >> Date & Time.
3. Turn on the toggle next to Set Automatically.
Conclusion: Unable to Process Request Error on BOB World
So, this is the way by which you can Fix the Unable to Process the Request Error on BOB World. We hope this helps you in fixing the error on your account.
If you like the article and it helps you in fixing the issue, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
1 thought on “[Fixed] How to Fix Unable to Process Request Error on BOB World?”
I am not getting bobworld in huawei fones.. Pls help me