Wondering how to Fix This Account is not allowed to use WhatsApp, Why I am not allowed to use WhatsApp –
WhatsApp is a cross-platform centralized instant messaging service owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the world.
Some users have reported that they are getting, the “This account is not allowed to use WhatsApp due to spam” error messages on their account. The error means that you are banned from using WhatsApp.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting the same error on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix the “This Account is not allowed to use WhatsApp due to spam”?
WhatsApp says if your activity on the platform violates WhatsApp’s Terms of Services then it will ban you from using the app. Violation includes sending bulk messages or reported spam by many users on the platform or sending automated messages.
However, some users have reported they are not allowed to use WhatsApp even if they have not violated the Terms of Service. If you think your account was banned by mistake, you can contact WhatsApp. Here’s how you can do it.
Contact WhatsApp Support
- Open a browser and visit: whatsapp.com/contact
- Click on Contact Us for WhatsApp Messenger Support or visit: whatsapp.com/contact/?subject=messenger
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- Select the device from which you use WhatsApp.
- Explain your issue under Please Enter your message.
- For e.g., “Hello WhatsApp Team, I was banned by mistake. I did not violate any of WhatsApp’s Terms of Service but still getting This account is not allowed to use WhatsApp due to spam error on my account. Please recover my account as soon as possible.”
- After filling out the form, click on Submit.
- Once you submit it, wait for a few days for WhatsApp’s decision. You will be contacted via email.
Conclusion: This Account is not allowed to use WhatsApp
So, these are the steps by which you can fix the This Account is not allowed to use WhatsApp error. We hope the article helped you in removing the ban from your account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
If you are got that you are not allowed to use WhatsApp then there are chances that you have violated WhatsApp’s Terms of Service or performed a task on the platform that violates WhatsApp’s policy.
You May Also Like:
How to Hide Last Seen From Specific Contacts on WhatsApp?
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone?