Telegram is not working, How to Fix Telegram Web Not Working, Telegram Web Not Showing Groups, Best Ways to Fix Telegram Desktop Version not working –
Telegram is one of the popular instant messaging services available for mobile as well as the web in the form of apps.
These days, users are facing the problem of Telegram Web not working. However, the solution to this problem is very easy and we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Telegram desktop not working, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Fix Telegram Desktop Not Working?
Telegram has gained a lot of popularity among users, and one of the methods of using the app is the web version. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can fix the problem of Telegram Web Not working. Read the full article to check all the ways.
Check Your Internet
The very first method to fix the problem is to check your internet connection because if it’s low, you might not be able to use Telegram on your system.
If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running a speed test on your system. To do so, follow the below steps.
- Open a browser on your system, and visit an Internet Speed Checker website.
- You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, openspeedtest.com, and others.
- Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
If your Internet speed is good, you can try terminating the session and connecting it again on your PC. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Telegram App on your phone.
- Go to Settings (on Android, click on the three-line menu at the top and choose Settings).
- Click on Devices and select Log Out to terminate the session for your PC.
- Alternatively, you can also terminate it with the Telegram web. To do so, go to Settings >> Tap on three-dots >> Log Out.
- Once logged out, scan the QR Code on your phone to log in again to your account on PC and your issue should be fixed.
Check Telegram Server
If the above methods do not work, you should check whether the Snapchat server is down or not. You can easily check the status of the servers from websites like DownDetector or IsTheServiceDown. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open a browser and visit Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown on your phone or PC.
- Once opened, search for Telegram and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that it’s down.
- If the servers are down, you just need to wait for some time as it can take a few hours to resolve the issue.
Turn Off VPN to Fix Telegram Web Not Working
If you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) on your PC and getting the error on your desktop, then you need to disable it because it might be possible that you are connected to a country’s server where Telegram is banned.
Also, many times, VPN services conflict with the application or services. Hence, make sure to turn off the VPN and check again if the issue gets resolved or not. Most probably, your issue should be fixed.
Restart Your System
Restarting a PC also fixes most of the problems, a user faced on the system. Hence, restart or reboot your computer once and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix Telegram Web Not Working
So, these are the steps by which you can fix the problem of Telegram Web not working issue. We hope the article helped you in fixing the issues you are facing with Telegram Web.