Fix Telegram Folder Not Showing in File Manager, Telegram Media Files not showing in File Manager, How to Fix Telegram Files Not Showing in File Manager or Gallery, Telegram Folder Not Showing, Telegram Files not showing –
Telegram is a popular instant messaging service with millions of active users worldwide. It has more features than WhatsApp which is also an instant messaging service.
Apart from the individual chats, Telegram groups and channels are also quite popular among their users. However, many users are not able to find Telegram files in their file manager or in their gallery.
Previously, users find all the files in their file manager under a dedicated Telegram folder which they are not able to find now. So, if you are also facing the same problem in your Telegram application, we have a solution for you, all you need to do is just read the article till the end.
How to Fix Telegram Files Not Showing in File Manager
Some Telegram users have reported that they are not able to view the Telegram folder in their File manager which they can see previously.
It looks likes Telegram has changed its folder location due to the Android system restrictions. However, we have listed the steps by which you can view the folder in your File Manager.
Check the New File Location
So, if you are not seeing the folder in your File manager. Below are the steps to view the Telegram Folder in your File Manager.
- Open the File Manager on your smartphone.
- Go to the Android folder.
- Now, select data under Android.
- If you see a message like The contents of this folder can’t be displayed here due to Android 11 restrictions.
- Click on the View in Files option.
- Now, again select Android >> data >> org.telegram.messenger.
- Click on the files option and then select Telegram.
- Here, you will see all the media files of Telegram including Audio, Documents, Images, and Videos.
Done, from here you will see all the Telegram media files easily. However, if you are not able to find the folder, follow the second method to download the media files in your File Manager.
Download Files Manually
This method is for those who are seeing the Telegram folder in their File Manager with no files under the Folder. You can also try this method if the first one does not work for you.
Below are the steps to download Telegram media files manually on your device.
- Open the Telegram application on your device.
- Now, open any chat or group.
- Head over to the media file which you want to download.
- Here you will see three dots on the top right side.
- If you are not unable to see three dots, tap on the media file to enlarge it.
- Click on the three-dots menu and then click on Save to the gallery or Save to music or Save to video.
Done, now you can see these files in the dedicated media files (like if you have saved an image you will find it on the gallery, or if you saved music it will save in the music folder of your file manager).
Since the issue was reported, Telegram has released some updates but none of them have solved the issue that users are facing. Hence, it is unclear if it will be fixed in the upcoming updates or not.
We hope Telegram will fix the issue in their upcoming updates, till then you can check out the methods we have listed in the article
So, these are the ways by which you can Fix Telegram Files Not Showing problems. We hope this will help you in fixing your issue and finding the media files in your File manager.
If you like the article and it helps you in fixing the issue, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
2 thoughts on “How to Fix Telegram Files Not Showing in File Manager or Gallery?”
Howdy! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info you have right here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.