Snapchat is a popular instant messaging app and service which allows users to share moments with friends and family. Are you getting an SS07 error on the platform? If so, in this read you will learn how to fix Support Code SS07 issue on Snapchat.
How to Fix Support Code SS07 Issue on Snapchat?
Many users have reported on different social media platforms that they are getting an error message stating, “Due to repeated attempts or other suspicious activity, your access to Snapchat has been temporarily disabled. Support Code: SS07” on the platform.
Support Code: SS07 occurs on the account when you make too many login attempts but failed to log in or it can also happen due to other suspicious activity and when it happens, Snapchat will disable your account. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the Support Code SS07 issue.
Unlock your Snapchat account
After getting the error, you need to unlock your Snapchat account from a browser. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open a browser on your device and visit accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/unlock
2. Sign in to your Snapchat account.
3. Once logged in, click on Unlock and unlock your temporarily blocked account.
Clear Cache Data
Clearing cache data fixes most of the problems including the support code error. Snapchat has the option to clear cache files within the app itself. So, you can easily clear cache data on your Android or iPhone device. Follow the below steps to clear the Snapchat cache.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Click on your profile icon or Bitmoji at the top left side.
3. On the profile menu, click on the gear icon to open Snapchat Settings.
4. Scroll down and you will find a Clear Cache option, tap on it.
5. Click on Clear All and confirm it by tapping on Clear.
Done, you have successfully cleared the cache data of Snapchat and your error should be fixed.
Update Snapchat App
Check the App Store or Google Play Store to make sure you are using the updated version of the app. If not, you need to update the Snapchat app in order to fix the issue. Follow the below steps to update the Snapchat app.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
2. Search for Snapchat in the search box.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have successfully updated the app on your smartphone and your issue should be fixed. Alternatively, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app to resolve the problem.
Turn ON or OFF VPN
If you are using Snapchat after being connected to a VPN (Virtual Private Network) then you need to turn it off. Also, if you are not connected to a VPN then try using the app after connecting to a VPN server.
After connecting or disconnecting the VPN, switch to a different network and your issue should be fixed.
Contact the Snapchat Support Team
If none of the methods works for you then you need to contact the support team. Follow the below steps to contact the Snapchat support team.
1. Head over to support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help.
2. Select the checkbox for I think my account was compromised.
3. Scroll down and fill up all the details like username, email, mobile number, and description.
4. Once filled, click on Submit.
After submitting the form, wait for a few days to get a response from the Snapchat team.
Conclusion: Fix Support Code SS07 Issue on Snapchat
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Support Code SS07 issue on Snapchat. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: