Wondering How to Fix Support Code c08a Issue on Snapchat, Fix “Something went wrong, Please try again later” Error Message on Snapchat –
Snapchat is a popular multimedia instant messaging app and service. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the world.
These days, users are getting a “Support Code: c08a” error message while using the Snapchat app. Some users are getting, “Something went wrong, Please try again later. Support Code: c08a.” We also got the same problem on our account but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the Support Code c08a Issue on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Support Code c08a Issue on Snapchat?
There can be many reasons why you are getting the c08a error on your account. In this article, we have listed some best ways by which you can fix the Support Code c08a Issue on the Snapchat application.
Restart Your Phone to Fix Support Code c08a Issue on Snapchat
Restarting a smartphone fixes most of the problems a user faced with it. If you are getting Support Code c08a Error then you need to restart your phone.
So, Restart your handset and see if the problem is resolved or not. If restarting does not resolve the error then move to the next solution.
Force Stop the App
Some users have also reported that force closing the Snapchat app fixes errors. Here’s how you can Force Stop the Snapchat app on an Android device.
- Press and hold the Snapchat app icon.
- Click on the ‘i’ icon to open App Info.
- Here, you will see a Force Stop option, tap on it.
- Wait for a few seconds then reopen the app and check whether it’s working or not.
If you are an iOS user, here’s how you can force close the Snapchat app.
- On the home screen of the iPhone, Swipe up from the bottom and hold.
- Swipe up the Snapchat app window to remove it.
- Reopen the app and check whether it’s working or not.
Clear Cache Data to Fix Support Code c08a Issue on Snapchat
Clearing cache data fixes most of the issues a user faced on an app as it deletes all the corrupted files. Snapchat has an option to clear cache files within the app itself. So, you can easily clear cache data on your Android or iOS device. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Click on your profile icon on the top left side.
- On the profile menu, click on the gear icon or settings icon.
- Scroll down and you will find a Clear Cache option under the Account section, tap on it.
- Click on Clear All and confirm it by tapping on Clear.
Done, you have successfully cleared the cache data of Snapchat and your issue should be fixed.
Update or Reinstall the App
App updates come with improvements and bug fixes that users faced on the previous version. So, if you are using an outdated app version of Snapchat then you need to update it. Here’s how you can update the Snapchat app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Type Snapchat in the search box and hit enter.
- Here, you will see an Update button if there is an update available for the particular app.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Alternatively, you uninstall the Snapchat app from your phone and then install it again to fix the problem. Here’s how you can do it.
- Long press the Snapchat app icon and select Remove or Uninstall.
- Confirm it by tapping on Uninstall or remove button.
- Once uninstalled, open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Type Snapchat in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Install button to download the latest version of the app.
- Once downloaded, give all the necessary permissions then log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Wait for It to Fix Support Code c08a Issue on Snapchat
If none of the methods works and you are still facing the issue then there are chances that the Snapchat servers are down. Here’s how you can check if it’s down or not.
- Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (e.g., Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown)
- Once opened, type Snapchat in the search box and hit enter.
- Now, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Snapchat and it’s most likely down.
- If the Snapchat servers are down, wait for some time as it can take a few hours for Snapchat to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Support Code c08a Issue on Snapchat
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Support Code c08a Issue on Snapchat. We hope the article helped you in resolving the problem which you are getting on your account.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like:
How to Fix Support Code c14a Issue on Snapchat?
How to View Saved Photos on Snapchat?