Wondering how to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing, Spotify Lyrics Not Working Properly, Why I am not able to see the lyrics of a song –
Spotify is a popular and largest music streaming service provider. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the world.
These days, users are not able to see the lyrics while listening to music on Spotify. We also got the same problem on our account but were able to fix it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Lyrics not showing on Spotify, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing?
There can be many reasons why you are not able to see the lyrics on the Spotify app. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix the problem.
Restart Your Device to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing
Restarting a smartphone fixes most of the issues a user faced with it. If you are not able to view the Lyrics on Spotify then you need to restart your phone.
So, Restart your handset and see if the problem is resolved or not. If restarting your device does not resolve the error then move to the next solution.
Check Other Songs
First of all, you need to check some others songs as there are chances that the song you are listening do not have lyrics on Spotify as lyrics are not available for all the songs. However, Spotify is trying its best to add lyrics to every famous song.
If you are seeing the lyrics for all the songs and are not able to view the lyrics for some particular songs then it means it does not have lyrics in the app.
If other songs are also not showing lyrics then try the next solutions.
Check Your Internet to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing
Check whether you have a good Internet Connection or not because if your internet speed is too slow, you will not be able to see lyrics on the app. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can run a speed test.
- Visit an Internet Speed Test website on your device.
- You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, and others.
- Once opened, click on Test or Start if the test does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Check whether you have a good download or upload speed. If it’s too low, switch to a stable network type. Like if you are using mobile data, switch to Wi-Fi.
After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed. Make sure to close the app after switching your network.
Update the App
App updates come with improvements and bug fixes that users faced on the previous version. So, if you are using an outdated version of the app then you need to update it. Here’s how you can update the Spotify app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Type Spotify in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have updated the Spotify app on your device and your issue should be fixed. Alternatively, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app to resolve the problem.
Wait for It to Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing
If none of the methods work and you are still not able to view the Lyrics for all the songs then there are chances that Spotify servers are down. Here’s how you can check if it’s down or not.
- Open an outage detector website on your device (like Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown).
- Once opened, type Spotify in the search box and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Spotify and it’s most likely down.
- If it’s down then you need to wait for some time as it can take a few hours for Spotify to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Spotify Lyrics Not Showing
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Lyrics Not Showing on the Spotify app. We hope the article helped you in viewing the lyrics along with the song.
If you are not seeing the lyrics of a song on the Spotify app then there are chances that the lyrics are not available for that particular song or the servers of Spotify are down.