Snapchat is a popular instant messaging app and service which allows users to share moments with friends and family. Are you getting an error on the app stating, “Snapchat has been temporarily disabled. Support Code: SS06”? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix Snapchat Support Code SS06.
How to Fix Snapchat Support Code SS06?
Many users have reported on different social websites that they are facing an error message stating, “Your access to Snapchat has been temporarily disabled. Support code: SS06”. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the error code.
Clear Cache Data
Clearing cache data fixes most of the problems including the support code error. Snapchat has the option to clear cache files within the app itself. So, you can easily clear cache data on your Android or iPhone. Follow the below steps to clear the Snapchat cache.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Click on your profile icon or Bitmoji at the top left side.
3. On the profile menu, click on the gear icon to open Settings.
4. Scroll down and you will find a Clear Cache option, tap on it.
5. Click on Clear All and confirm it by tapping on Clear.
Done, you have successfully cleared the cache data of Snapchat and your issue should be fixed.
Update Snapchat App
Check the App Store or Google Play Store to make sure you are using the updated version of the app. If not, you need to update the Snapchat app. Follow the below steps to update the Snapchat app.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
2. Search for Snapchat in the search box.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have successfully updated the app on your smartphone and your issue should be fixed. Alternatively, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app to resolve the problem.
Unlock Snapchat account
Many users have reported that unblocking the account helps them in resolving the problem. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Head over to accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/unlock on a browser.
2. Log in to your Snapchat account.
3. Once logged in, select Unlock to unlock your account and your issue should be fixed.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good Internet Connection or not because if your internet speed is too slow, you might face some issues while using the apps on your device. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Follow the below steps to check your internet speed.
1. Visit an Internet Speed Test website (e.g., fast.com, speedtest.net, etc).
2. Click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
3. Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
4. Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Check whether you have a good download or upload speed. If your speed is low, switch between mobile data and Wi-Fi.
Contact the Snapchat Support Team
If none of the methods works for you then you need to contact the support team. Follow the below steps to contact the Snapchat support team.
1. Head over to support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help.
2. Select the checkbox for I think my account was compromised.
3. Scroll down and fill up all the details like username, email, mobile number, and description.
4. Once filled, click on Submit.
After submitting the form, wait for a few days to get a response from the Snapchat team.
Conclusion: Fix Snapchat Support Code SS06
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Snapchat Support Code SS06 errors. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: