Snapchat is a multimedia instant messaging app and service. It is a widely used service that has millions of active users globally. Are you getting a C14B error on Snapchat? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix Snapchat Support Code C14B issue.
How to Fix Snapchat Support Code C14B?
Many users are getting an error message stating, “Please check your connection and try again. Support code: C14B” on Snapchat while trying to log into their account. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can fix the support code C14B error on Snapchat.
Restart Your Phone
The very first method you can try to fix the problem is to restart your device as restarting a phone fixes most of the issues a user faced on their device. Here’s how you can restart your smartphone.
Restart iPhone X and later
1. Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down buttons at once.
2. Release them when the slider appears.
3. Move the slider to shut down your iPhone.
4. Wait for a few seconds and hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Restart All Other iPhone Models
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. On older phones, it’s on the top. On iPhone 6 series and newer, it’s on the right side of the phone.
2. Release the buttons when the slider appears.
3. Move the slider to shut down your iPhone.
4. Once shuts down, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
Restart Android Phones
1. Press and hold the Power button or Lock button on an Android phone.
2. Click on Restart from the screen.
Clear Cache Data
Clearing cache data fixes most of the problems a user faced on an app as it removes corrupted files. Snapchat has the option to clear cache files within the app itself. So, you can easily clear cache data on your Android or iPhone. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. Tap on your profile icon on the top left side.
3. On the profile menu, click on the gear icon or settings icon.
4. Scroll down and you will find a Clear Cache option under the Account section, tap on it.
5. Click on Clear All and confirm it by tapping on Clear.
Done, you have successfully cleared the cache data of Snapchat and your issue should be fixed.
Update the App
App updates come with improvements and bug fixes that users faced on the previous version. So, if you are using an outdated app version then you need to update it. Follow the below steps to update the Snapchat app on your phone.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
2. Type Snapchat in the search box and hit enter.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Reinstall the Snapchat App
If the above method does not work for you, you need to uninstall the Snapchat app from your phone and then install it again to fix the problem. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Long press the Snapchat app icon and select Remove or Uninstall.
2. Confirm it by tapping on Uninstall or remove button.
3. Once uninstalled, open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
4. Type Snapchat in the search box and hit enter.
5. Click on the Install button to download the latest version of the app.
Once downloaded, give all the necessary permissions then log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Turn ON or OFF VPN
If you are using Snapchat after being connected to a VPN (Virtual Private Network) then you need to turn it off. Also, if you are not connected to a VPN then try using the app after connecting to a VPN server.
After connecting or disconnecting the VPN, switch to a different network and your issue should be fixed.
Check if it’s down
If none of the methods works and you are still facing the issue then there are chances that the Snapchat servers are down or there are some technical issues in the Snapchat app. Here’s how you can check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (e.g., Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown)
2. Once opened, type Snapchat in the search box and hit enter.
3. Now, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Snapchat and it’s most likely down.
4. If the Snapchat servers are down, wait for some time as it can take a few hours for Snapchat to resolve the issue.
Contact the Snapchat Support Team
If none of the methods works for you then you need to contact the support team. Follow the below steps to contact the Snapchat support team.
1. Head over to support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help.
2. Select the checkbox for I think my account was compromised.
3. Scroll down and fill up all the details like username, email, mobile number, and description.
4. Once filled, click on Submit.
After submitting the form, wait for a few days to get a response from the Snapchat team.
Conclusion: Snapchat Support Code C14B
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Snapchat Support Code C14B. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: