Snapchat Not loading Snaps on My iPhone or Android Phone, Why are my snaps not sending, Why is Snapchat not working on my device, How to Fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps –
Snapchat is a popular multimedia instant messaging app and service available for both Android and iOS devices. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users globally.
These days, users are facing the problem of Snapchat not loading a snap. Hopefully, there are ways by which you can easily fix these types of issues on your account.
So, if you are also one of those whose snaps not loading on Snapchat, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps?
We have listed some best methods to fix the problem of Snapchat not loading snaps on your account. So, check out all the methods one by one.
Check Your Internet
The first thing to solve the problem is to make sure your internet connection is reliable. Your phone should be connected to reliable internet. If you are connected to a mobile network, try connecting to a stable Wi-Fi network.
Also, check if your internet is working fine and other web pages or apps are loading properly or not. If your internet is working properly, try connecting to a different network to see if Snaps loading for your account or not.
Restart Your Device
Restarting a device is also one of the basic and common solutions to solve these types of error messages. If you are getting the error of snaps not loading then you need to restart your device.
So restart your device and see if the problem is resolved or not. Otherwise, you can also give a full reboot to solve Snapchat not loading snaps on your Android or iOS device.
If you are an Android user, simply hold the Power button and follow the on-screen instruction to restart your device.
If restarting your device does not resolve the error then move to the next solution.
Check App Permissions
Many times, if an application does not have the necessary permissions then it will also not work as intended. Here’s how you can check it on your Android device.
- Press and hold the Snapchat app icon and click on the ‘i’ or info icon to open App Info.
- Here, you will see the App Permissions option, tap on it.
- Enable all the permissions of the app.
If you are an iPhone user, here’s how you can check the app and enable all the necessary permissions.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and click on Snapchat to open the App Access page.
- Here, enable all the permissions.
After enabling the permissions, restart the application and your issue should be fixed.
If Snaps are not loading from selected friends only, then you need to clear the conversation of that friend. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Snapchat App on your device.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the top left side.
- Tap on the Settings icon (or gear icon).
- Scroll down, and you will find a Clear Conversation option under Privacy section, tap on the Clear Conversation.
- Click on the cross icon (x) next to the conversation you want to delete.
Remove and Again Add Friends
If the above methods do not work for you, you need to remove the friend and add them again on Snapchat. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Snapchat App on your phone.
- Visit the person’s profile to which you want to remove.
- Click on the three-lines icon at the top and tap Remove Friend from the given options.
- Confirm it by tapping Remove when prompted.
- Now, add the friend again and your issue should be fixed.
Clear Cache Data to Fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps
Clearing cache data of an application fix most of the error a user faced as over time the cached data and files get corrupted and that’s why user face such issues.
Snapchat has an option to clear cache data within the app itself. So, you can easily clear cache data on your Android or iOS devices. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Snapchat on your device.
- Click on your profile icon on the top left side.
- Tap on the gear icon to open the Settings.
- Scroll down and you will find a Clear Cache option under the Account section.
- Tap on the Clear Cache and confirm it.
Update the Application to Fix Snapchat Not Loading Snaps
Another way to solve the problem of snaps not loading is by updating the application. Many times, when the app is not updated to the latest version then it shows such type errors as the latest updates come with many improvements and bug fixes.
Here’s how you can update Snapchat on your device.
- Open the Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Search for Snapchat in the search bar and hit enter.
- Click on Update to download the latest version of Snapchat.
Conclusion: Snapchat Not Loading Snaps
So, these are the ways to fix the problem of snaps not loading on Snapchat. Further, if you are using a VPN connection, you need to turn it off to avoid these types of errors. We hope the article helped you in fixing the error on your account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
There are some ways by which you can fix it. You can check by Restarting your phone, Clearing Cache Data, Clearing App Conversation, Checking Network Connection, Reinstalling the App, or Update the App.
If your Snapchat is not refreshing, you can easily fix it. To do so, go to the Settings of Snapchat, then click on Sign Out to log out temporarily. Again login to your account and your issue should be fixed.