Android keeps asking Sign in to Network, How to Solve Sign in to network problem, How to Fix Sign in to Network Error on Android System, Fix Sign in to WiFi Network on Android smartphone, Fix Sign in problem on Airtel or Jio or BSNL, or Vi –
In the era of the Internet, a smartphone without Internet connectivity becomes useless more or less. It looks like a feature phone without connectivity.
We are saying this because many users are getting Sign in to Network error notifications on their Android phones and got no Internet connectivity. Fortunately, there are ways to fix these types of errors on your smartphone.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same error on your Android system, Read the article till the end as we have listed the methods to fix the Sign in to Network Error on Android.
How to Fix Sign in to Network Error on Android?
Turn on Flight Mode
The easiest way to fix the Sign in to Network error is by turning Flight Mode on. Here’s how you can turn on flight mode on your smartphone.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click on the Connection & Sharing.
- Here, you will find Airplane Mode.
- Turn on the toggle for Airplane Mode.
- Now, wait for 20-30 seconds and then turn off Airplane Mode.
- You can also turn on/off Airplane Mode from the notification bar menu.
Done, your issue should be fixed successfully.
Restart Your Device
Restarting our smartphones fixes many problems, bugs, or glitches we faced on our devices. This can also fix the Sign in to Network we faced on our Android System. Here’s how you can restart your smartphone.
- Long Press and hold the Power button.
- It will show the options including Reboot and Power Off.
- You can either Power off or Reboot your device.
- Select Reboot and wait till it opens again.
Once restarted, wait for 20-30 seconds, and check if you are getting the error again or not.
Check Your Internet Plan
You need to check if you have an active Internet Plan because this error also comes when your plan got expired. So, if your plan got expired, you need to recharge it with a new plan.
To check if your plan expired or not, follow the below steps.
- Click on the Sign in to Network error on notification bar.
- If you are getting message that, This is to bring to your attention that your Internet Subscription has expired.
- It means your plan has expired.
Enable Data Roaming & Disable Auto Select Network
If the above method does not work for you, try enabling Data Roaming and disable automatically select network settings on your smartphone.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click on the SIM Cards & Mobile Networks.
- Select the SIM in which have valid Internet plan.
- Now, click on Mobile Networks.
- Turn off the toggle for Automatically select network.
- It will open a popup of choose network manually, tap on Next.
- Wait for sometime while it’s searching.
- Now, select the SIM that is showing a Sign in to network problem.
- After doing this, go back to additional settings under SIM Cards & Mobile Networks.
- Here, you will find data roaming.
- Click on the Data Roaming and select Always.
After doing this, open the notification panel and click on the Sign in to network problem. After clicking, tap on the three-dots menu at the top and select Use this network.
Conclusion: Fix Sign in to Network Error on Android
So, these are the ways to fix Sign in to Network Error on your Android device. We hope the article helps you in fixing the error on your smartphone.