Settings have stopped error on Smartphone, Fix Settings keeps stopping on Android, Why settings keep stopping, How to Fix Settings Keeps Stopping on Samsung Phones –
Samsung is one of the biggest smartphone players in the world. It is the most popular and widely used smartphone brand by users.
These days, users are getting Settings Keeps Stopping errors on their Samsung devices. I also got the same issue on my Samsung smartphone, hopefully, my issue is now resolved.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting the problem of Settings Keeps Stopping on your device, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to fix it.
How to Fix Settings Keeps Stopping on Samsung Smartphones?
The problem is not sticking with a smartphone model, users are facing the issue on different-different smartphone models including Galaxy A50, Galaxy A03 Core, Galaxy M01 Core, Galaxy M33, and more.
Some users are getting the error with two options on the message including App Info and Close App. In this article, we have listed some methods to fix the problem. So, check the method one by one to see which one works for you in fixing the error.
Clear Cache Data and Restart
Clearing Cache Data of an application fixes most of the problems or issues a user faced in it. Here’s how you can clear the cache data of Settings on your device.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Go to Apps and then select Manage Apps.
- Now, search for Settings and tap on it.
- Here, the Settings app info will open.
- Alternatively, if you are not able to open the Settings App, you can also open the app info of Settings from the home screen. To do so, press and hold the Settings app icon and click on the ‘i’ icon.
- Click on Clear Data and select Clear Cache (in some devices, you will see a storage option instead of Clear Data, tap on Storage and choose Clear Cache).
- Done, you have successfully cleared the cache data of Settings.
Finally, restart your device and your issue should be fixed.
Uninstall Digital Wellbeing
Most of the users also reported that uninstalling digital wellbeing applications from their Samsung devices also fixes the error they are getting on the Settings App. Here’s how you can uninstall it on your Samsung smartphone.
- Open Google Play Store on your Samsung device.
- Search for Digital Wellbeing in the search box and hit enter or check the installed apps.
- Click on the Uninstall button to delete the app from your device.
- Once uninstalled, restart your device.
Done, you have deleted the application and your issue should now be fixed.
Conclusion: Settings Keeps Stopping on Samsung Phones
If you are still facing the error message after trying all the above methods, you need to wait for a new update as the new updates come with bugs or glitches fixes.
So, these are the ways to fix Settings Keeps Stopping on your Samsung smartphone. We hope the article helped you in fixing the problem with your Samsung phone.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
The Settings app keep closing error is caused by one of the apps installed on your device. To fix the error, you need to uninstall it so that error will be lifted.