Fix the Email stuck in Outbox Queued, Email not sending on Gmail Fixed, Fixed Queued Emails Not Sending on Gmail, How to Fix Queued Email Not Sending on Gmail App, How to Send Outbox Queued Email on Gmail –
In the era of smartphones, Emails play a very important role as every user needs an email id to perform tasks on their device (like to download apps on your device, a user needs to have an email id).
If you are one of the users who use Gmail for sending and receiving emails. In the Gmail application, many times users faced a Queued Email error while sending an email.
Even if you are connected to high-speed Internet, you will not be able to send an email and it went in your Outbox folder in Gmail along with the Queued error message and we have to wait for a long time as it gets stuck.
So, If you are also one of those who faced this issue on Gmail, and want to fix this error while sending the email. In this article, we will discuss how you can fix it easily.
Reasons by which your Email gets Queued
Here are some reasons by which Gmail marked an Email in the Queued.
Low Storage: Low Storage is one of the most common reasons by which your emails are getting queued. When a user sends an email it occupies some space in the Gmail app, hence if you are running out of your device storage then there are chances that your email is getting queued.
Crossed the Threshold Limit: Every application has some limitations, and so does the Gmail app. You can send a particular email using Gmail in a short period of time. If you exceed the limit then your emails may get queued in the application. The limitation also includes the size and type of data or files you are trying to send.
Server Problem: Most of the time, an email is queued due to the reasons we have listed above. However, sometimes there may be a server problem by which your email gets queued in the Gmail application.
How to Fix Queued Email Not Sending on the App?
Below are the ways by which you can fix Queued Email Not Sending on the Gmail App. Kindly note, that these methods will only work if the Gmail server is not down.
You can try these methods to fix the error. In most cases, the first two methods solve the problem. However, if your issue is not solved from the first two methods, you can try all the methods one by one to check which one works best for you.
Refresh the Page
Below are the ways by which you can fix the queued email easily.
- Once, an email gets queued in the Gmail application.
- Open the Gmail app and click on three lines (hamburger menu) at the top.
- Scroll down, and select the Outbox folder.
- Here, you will see your queued email.
- Refresh the page and wait for one minute.
Clear Cache Data
Below are the steps by which you can clear the cached data of the Gmail application.
- Open the Settings on your smartphone.
- Go to Apps or search for it.
- Here, click on the Manage Apps.
- Now, you see the list of all the apps which you have on your device.
- Find Gmail from the available ones.
- Click on it, you will see a Clear Cache option.
- Tap on the Clear cache or Clear All Data option.
Enable and Disable Sync
Here are the steps to enable and disable the synchronization of the email on your smartphone.
- Open the Gmail application on your smartphone.
- Click on three lines menu at the top.
- Scroll down, and click on Settings at the bottom.
- Choose the email account in which you are getting errors.
- Uncheck the Sync Email option.
- Now, restart your device.
- Again check the Sync Email option.
Remove Gmail Account to Fix Queued Email Not Sending
Below are the steps by which you can remove your Gmail account easily from your device.
- Go to the Phone’s Settings.
- Here, find Google Account (or Accounts).
- After selecting Google Account, choose the email in which you are getting the error.
- Click on the three-dots menu or more options.
- Select Remove Account.
- Now, restart your smartphone.
- Add the email account to your Gmail again.
Conclusion: Fix Queued Email Not Sending
So, these are the ways by which you can Fix Queued Email Not Sending on Gmail App. We hope that one of the methods listed above will definitely work for you.
If you like the article and it helps you in fixing the issue, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.