How to Fix Profile View Option Not Showing in TikTok, Profile View History Not Available on TikTok, How to Fix Profile View History Not Showing on Tiktok –
TikTok is a popular short-video social media platform owned by Bytedance. It is widely used and has millions of active users around the world.
TikTok introduced the Profile View option back in Feb 2022 by which you can see who viewed your TikTok profile in the last 30 days. However, these days, users are facing the problem of Profile view history not showing or working for their account. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same problem on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Profile View History Not Showing on Tiktok?
As per the TikTok, you can access the profile view feature if you are above 16 years old or have less than 5,000 followers on your account.
However, if you are eligible for the profile view feature but it’s not showing on your account, you just need to read the full article. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix it.
Clearing the Cache Data of an app fixes most of the problems a user faced in a particular app. Here’s how you can clear the cache files on an Android phone.
- Open the Settings app on an Android device.
- Navigate to the Apps and you will see the list of all the installed apps (on some phones, you will see the app list under Manage Apps).
- Find and tap on the TikTok app from the given apps to open the App Info.
- Alternatively, you can also open the App Info from the home screen. To do so, press and hold the TikTok app icon and click on the information or ‘i’ icon.
- On the App Info page, tap on Clear Data (on some devices, you will see Manage Storage or Storage Usage instead of Clear Data, tap on it).
- Finally, click on the Clear Cache to clear the cache.
However, iPhones have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Here’s how you can Offload TikTok on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the Settings App >> General >> iPhone Storage and tap on TikTok.
- Now, click on the Offload app option.
- Confirm it by tapping on it again.
- Finally, tap on the Reinstall app.
After clearing the cache data, restart your device and your issue should be fixed.
If the above method does not work for you then you need to contact TikTok to fix the problem. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Feeback form by visiting tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback
- Alternatively, you can also report a problem through the Settings of the TikTok app. To do so, open the app on your phone >> Tap on the profile >> Click on the three-line or hamburger menu >> Choose Settings and Privacy >> Select Report a Problem and choose a reason >> Finally select Need more help.
- Here, describe your issue and submit the form or report the problem you are facing on your account.
Conclusion: Fix Profile View History Not Showing on Tiktok
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the profile view history not showing on TikTok. We hope the article helped you in fixing the problem of the profile view not working or showing on your account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You must have at least 16 years old and have less than 5,000 followers to get the Profile view feature. If you are not meeting the requirements, you need to create a new TikTok account.
You can not see the profile views feature if you are under the age of 16 years or have more than 5,000 followers on your account.
The feature is only available to the users who have more are above 16 years old and have less than 5,000 followers on their account.
You May Also Like:
How to Go Live on TikTok without 1,000 Followers?
How to Take a Screenshot on Snapchat without letting the person know?