Facebook has added a Professional mode that provides a bundle of tools that lets users get better insights, new ways to get paid and analyze what excites the community. The Professional mode converts your normal profile into the page and once enabled your friends will automatically convert to followers. However, some users are not seeing the professional mode option on their account and in this read, you will learn how to fix Professional Mode not showing on Facebook.
How to Fix Professional Mode Not Showing on Facebook?
Many users have reported that they are not able to turn on the professional mode on their account from the mobile app as it’s showing. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can enable the professional mode for your account.
Update the Facebook App
If you have not updated the app recently then you need to update the Facebook app as the feature is newly introduced on the platform. Follow the below steps to update the Facebook app on your device.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
2. Search for Facebook in the search box and hit enter.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
4. Once updated, open the app and you will be able to see the Professional mode option by clicking on the three-dots icon on your profile page.
Unlock Your Profile
If you have locked your Facebook profile then you will not be able to see the option as the feature is only available for public accounts. Follow the below steps to unlock your profile and make your account public.
1. Open the Facebook app on your device.
2. Click on the hamburger menu at the top.
3. Tap on your name at the top to visit your profile.
4. On your profile, click on the three-dots icon then tap on Unlock Profile.
5. Now, click on Unlock then tap Unlock your profile.
6. Once unlocked, you will see the message, tap OK.
7. Now, click on the three-dots icon on your profile.
8. Scroll down and tap on Turn on professional mode.
9. On the next screen, tap on Turn on.
Conclusion: Fix Professional Mode Not Showing on Facebook
So, these are the ways by which you can fix professional mode not showing on Facebook. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: