how to fix Instagram login error, Instagram black screen problem, Instagram black screen profile solution, Instagram cookies error iPhone, How to Fix “Privacy Checks” on Instagram, Privacy Checks Error on iPhone or Android or Web –
Instagram is a popular social media platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It has millions of active users around the world.
These days users are getting the problem of the “Privacy Checks” error which is preventing users from accessing or using the platform but don’t we got you covered.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting the same error on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to fix it.
How to Fix “Privacy Checks” Error on Instagram?
In this article, we have listed some best ways to fix the Privacy Checks Error on Instagram. Explore all the methods and see which one works best for you.
Update the application
Many times, companies release updates that fix the issue or bugs, or glitches that users faced on the previous version. Here’s how you can update the app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for Instagram in the search bar and hit enter.
- Click on Update if you are seeing it to download the latest version of the app.
- Done, your issue should be fixed.
Log out or Uninstall the App
Some users have reported that logging out of their account or uninstalling the applications from their device also fixes the problem of the Privacy Checks error. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Click on the profile icon to go to your profile feed.
- Tap on three lines menu (or hamburger menu) on the top-right side.
- Select Settings from the given options.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Log Out.
- Now, Uninstall the application from your device.
- Once uninstalled, open the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
- Now, click on the Install button to download the app again on your phone.
- Once downloaded, log in back to your account.
- Done, your issue should be fixed.
Use Private Window or Incognito Mode
If you have logged in to your account via a web browser, you could try after signing in to the private window. Here’s how you can use Private Window or Incognito Mode on your system.
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Now, open Incognito Mode or Private Window on the browser.
- Visit Instagram.com in the private window.
- Finally, log in to your account.
- Done, Your issue should be fixed.
Switch Your Network Type
Check whether you have active Internet on your device. Further, try switching your network type if you are connected to mobile data, you need to switch to a Wi-Fi network while if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, switch to mobile data.
After switching the network type on your device, your issue should be fixed. Make sure to close the application after switching your network. This way your error should be fixed, and you can use the social media platform as usual.
Many times, Instagram’s errors block the IP address of a user. Hence, when they switch the network type from your mobile data to Wi-Fi or vice versa, the IP address of a device changes and it will solve the issue you are facing.
Alternatively, you can try to connect to a VPN (Virtual Private Network) as it also hides your IP address. After connecting to a VPN, your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix “Privacy Checks” on Instagram
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the problem of the Privacy Checks error on your account. We hope the article helped you in fixing the problem you are getting on your account.