Wondering How To Fix Overwatch 2 Voice Chat Not Working on Xbox, How to use the voice chat feature in the game, Overwatch 2 Voice Chat Troubleshoot in Xbox –
Overwatch 2 is a first-person free-to-play shooter game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It intends a shared environment for player-vs-player modes while introducing persistent cooperative modes.
Some users have reported that the voice chat is not working on Xbox. We also faced the same issue but were able to get rid of it. Meanwhile, you can learn how to enable voice chat in Overwatch 2 game on PC.
So, if you are also one of those whose voice chat not working on Xbox, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added ways to fix it.
How To Fix Overwatch 2 Voice Chat Not Working on Xbox?
Many users are reported on social media platforms that they are not able to use the voice chat feature on Xbox in Overwatch 2 game. In this article, we have added some ways to fix it.
Check the Headset
First of all, check whether the headset is attached to the Xbox gamepad properly or not as many users have reported that their Headphone Jack or USB port was not fully inserted and that’s the reason why there are not able to use voice chat in the game.
Hence, unplug and plug the headset properly into the Xbox gamepad and your issue should be fixed.
Enable Headset Mic and Turn the Volume to Full
You can also check if the headset mic is enabled and if the volume is full for the mic or not. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Press the Xbox Guide button.
2. At the bottom, you will see a speaker icon, head over to it and tap on the icon to open Audio & Music settings.
3. Turn on the toggle next to the Headset mic.
4. If enabled already then adjust the slider and turn the volume full for Mic monitoring.
Enable Voice Chat and Headset Speaker
1. First of all, open the Overwatch 2 game.
2. Once opened, press the Start button and tap on Options.
3. Press the RB key to go to the Sound section at the top.
4. Press the RT key to go to Voice Chat in the left menu.
5. Select Auto Join for Group Voice Chat and Team Voice Chat.
6. Choose On for Match Voice Chat.
7. Select On for Voice Chat Nameplate Icon.
8. Choose Open Mic for Voice Chat Mode.
9. Once making changes, we need to close the game completely. To do so, Press the Xbox Guide button >> Go to Overwatch 2 game >> Press the Start button >> Select Quit.
10. On the Guide page, go to your profile at the top-right side and tap on Settings.
11. Under General, tap on Volume & Audio Output.
12. Click on Additional Options under the Advanced section.
13. Under Volume options, tap on Party Chat Output and select Headset & Speakers.
Conclusion: Fix Overwatch 2 Voice Chat Not Working on Xbox
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Overwatch 2 Voice Chat Not Working on Xbox. I hope you find this article helpful, if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: