How to Fix Outdated Client on Minecraft, Could Not Connect Error on Xbox Game, How to Update Minecraft Game easily on Android –
Minecraft is a sandbox video game developed by Mojang. It is a virtual open-world video game where players can dig, mine, build, craft, and enchant things.
These days users are getting an Outdated Client error on their account with the full message stating Could not connect: Outdated Client!. Hopefully, the error is fixable.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same problem on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Outdated Client on Minecraft?
The error generally comes if you are using an outdated version of Minecraft. However, sometimes, you got the error still if you have updated the app on your device. In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can fix the Outdated Client error.
Clear Cache Data
Clearing Cache Data fixes most of the problems a user faced on an app. Here’s how you can clear the cache data on an Android phone.
- Tap and hold the Minecraft app icon and tap on the ‘i’ icon to open App Info.
- On the App Info page, click on Clear Data (on some devices, you will see Manage Storage or Storage Usage instead of Clear Data, tap on it).
- Finally, click on the Clear Cache to clear the cache.
However, iPhones have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Here’s how you can Offload Minecraft on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on an iOS device.
- Go to General >> iPhone Storage and tap on Minecraft.
- Click on the Offload app option.
- Confirm it by tapping on it again.
- Finally, tap on the Reinstall app.
After clearing the cache data, restart your device and your issue should be fixed.
Update and Configure Settings
First of all, you need to update the Minecraft app to fix the could not connect issue. Here’s how you can update the app.
- Open Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for Minecraft in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on Update if there is any update available to download the latest version of the app.
- Once updated, open the app and click on Settings.
- In the Settings Page, tap on Profile.
- Click on the dropdown box of Auto-Update Unlocked Packs and choose On with Wi-Fi or Celluar Data.
Done, you have successfully configured the settings of the Minecraft application and now your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix Outdated Client on Minecraft
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Could not connect: Outdated Client error on Minecraft. We hope the article helped you in fixing the problem with your account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
If you are facing the Could not connect issue on Xbox then you need to leave the beta program. To do so, install the Xbox Insider Hub app >> Previews >> Minecraft Preview.
You May Also Like:
How to Enable Haptic Feedback for iPhone Keyboard on iOS 16?
How to Check Air Quality in Google Maps?