TikTok no network connection error on Android or iPhone, TikTok no internet connection India, No Internet Connection or Unstable Internet Connection Error, How to Fix “No Internet Connection” Issue on TikTok –
These days, while suffering or at the time of opening the app, users are getting the No Internet Connection error on their accounts. On the other hand, some users are also getting the Unstable Internet Connection error message.
However, the solution to both these errors are similar and you can easily fix them. So, if you are also getting the same issue on your account, read the article till the end as we have listed some ways to fix it.
How to Fix the “No Internet Connection” Error on TikTok?
In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can easily fix the No Internet Connection or Unstable Internet Connection error on TikTok.
Check TikTok Server
Before proceeding to the main fixes, you should check whether the TikTok server is down or not. You can check the status of the servers easily. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Visit IsTheServiceDown or Downdetector.
- After opening one of the websites, search TikTok in the search box and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph.
- A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that TikTok is down.
If it’s down, just wait for some time as it can take a few hours to resolve the issue. In case it’s not down, move down to the next method below.
Check Your Internet
TikTok always says no internet connection error occurs because it’s either down or your internet speed is too slow.
If it’s not down, check if you have a good Internet Connection because if your internet speed is too slow, you might get the No Internet Connection or Unable to Connect or Unstable Internet Connection error.
If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can run a speed test.
- Visit an Internet Speed Test website.
- You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, openspeedtest.com, and others.
- Open any of the websites listed above in a browser on your device and click on Test or Start if it does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Reboot Your Network
One of the easiest ways to fix the No Internet Connection or Unstable Internet issue is to turn on the airplane mode on your device as it disables all connectivity on a device and reboots your network. Here’s how you can reboot your network.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Navigate to Airplane Mode (On Android, you will see Airplane mode under Connection & Sharing or Network & Internet option).
- Turn on the toggle for Airplane mode to enable airplane mode.
- Wait for a few seconds and then turn off the toggle next to the Airplane mode.
Done, you have successfully rebooted your network and your issue should be fixed.
Clear Cache Data to Fix “No Internet Connection” Issue
If you are using the TikTok application on your Android device, you need to clear the cache of the application. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Navigate to Apps then Manage Apps.
- Find TikTok from the list of applications and tap on it.
- Click on Manage Storage or Storage or Clear Data and then choose Clear Cache.
Done, you have successfully cleared the cached data and your issue should be fixed.
Reinstall TikTok App to Fix “No Internet Connection” Issue
If none of the methods works for you, try reinstalling the TikTok App from your device. Here’s how you can reinstall the application.
- Uninstall or Delete the TikTok App from your device.
- Once uninstalled, open Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for TikTok in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Install button to download the latest version of the app.
- Once done, log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix the “No Internet Connection” Issue on TikTok
So, these are the ways to fix the No Internet Connection or Unstable Internet issue on TikTok. Further, if you are living in a country that banned TikTok, then you need to connect to a VPN and choose a country where it’s not banned. We hope the article helped you in fixing the issue.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.