World War 3 is a free-to-play first-person shooter developed and published by The Farm 51, for Microsoft Windows. World War 3 is solely multiplayer and does not feature a single-player campaign. Are you getting the “Name Changed Failed” error while trying to change the name on the game? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix the “Name Change Failed” in World War 3 game.
How to Fix “Name Change Failed” in World War 3 Game?
Many users have reported that they are not able to change the name of the World War 3 game. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix “Name Change Failed” in World War 3 Game.
Restart Your PC
Restarting a system fixes most of the problems a user faced on their PCs as it closes or resets all the temporary or background processes and refreshes the system. Follow the below steps to restart your computer.
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Tap on the Power icon placed at the bottom of the window.
3. Select Restart to reboot your system.
Run Game as administrator
Some Reddit users have reported that running the Steam and WW3 game as administrator helps them in resolving the error code. Follow the below steps to run it as an administrator.
1. Press the Windows Key on your keyboard.
2. Search for Steam and right-click on it.
3. Hover the mouse on More and select Run as administrator.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the World War 3 game servers are down. So, check whether the WW3 game servers are down or not. Follow the below steps to check if it’s down or not.
1. Open a browser on your system and visit an outage detector website such as Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.
2. Once opened, search for World War 3 in the search box and hit enter.
3. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an issue on the game and it’s most likely down.
4. If the game servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for World War 3 game to resolve the issue.
Contact the WW3 Support Team
If you are still getting the error after a few hours or a few days then you can contact the game’s support team. Follow the below steps to contact the game’s support team.
1. Open a browser and visit the support page of MyGames or directly visit support.my.games/ww3
2. Search for the problem or follow the on-screen instructions to report your issue.
Conclusion: Fix “Name Change Failed” in World War 3 Game
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “Name Change Failed” in World War 3 Game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: