Wondering How to Fix “Lost All Progress” in Overwatch 2, How do Restore My Progress that is showing as lost on Blizzard Entertainment’s Overwatch 2 game –
Overwatch 2 is a first-person free-to-play shooter game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It comes with many new features and improvements over its previous version.
Many users are reporting on different social websites that they have lost all the progress in the game. However, you can fix the issue as we also faced the same issue but were able to resolve it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Lost All Progress in the Overwatch 2 game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to fix it.
How to Fix “Lost All Progress” in Overwatch 2?
There can various reasons for the issue whether it could be due to the account not being merged successfully or you are not logged into the Battle.net account or others. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the issue.
Update the Overwatch 2 Game
Updates come with bug/glitch fixes and improvements over the previous version. Hence, check if there is an update available for the game. Follow the below steps to check and update Overwatch 2.
1. Press the Guide button.
2. Tap on My Games & Apps then select See All.
3. Under the Games section, head over to the Overwatch 2 game and press the Menu button.
4. Click on Manage Game and Add-Ons.
5. On the next screen, tap on Updates.
6. Now, if you are seeing an update, download it to fix the problem.
Reconnect your console to your Battle.net account
You can also try reconnecting the console from the Battle.net account. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open the Battle.net website and log in to your account.
2. Tap on Connections and click on Disconnect next to the console that you are using and confirm the disconnection.
3. Once disconnected, click on Connect.
4. Click on Continue and confirm it.
5. Restart your console and your issue should be fixed.
Wait for your items to transfer over
Blizzard Entertainment mentioned that the player database is overloaded, which will take a longer time for your Overwatch items to transfer over to Overwatch 2.
Also, they are currently investigating the issue and are deploying a client-side fix in the next few days or weeks.
Contact Blizzard Support
You can also contact Blizzard Support if the above methods are not working for you. Follow the below steps to contact Blizzard Support.
1. Open a browser and visit the Battle.net support page.
2. Tap on the Technical option and select Contact Support.
3. Describe your issue and tap on I Still Need Help.
4. Select Technical >> Your Platform >> Can’t Connect >> Contact Us.
5. Log in to your Battle.net account and submit a ticket.
Conclusion: Fix “Lost All Progress” in Overwatch 2
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the problem of Lost All Progress in the Overwatch 2 game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: