Fix Facebook Login Approval Needed Error, Facebook Login Approval Needed problem, Facebook Login Approval code not received, Approve login on Facebook needed, How to Fix Login Approval Needed on Facebook, Solve Login Approval, Meta Approval Needed –
Facebook is a popular social media platform owned by Meta. The platform has billions of active users worldwide.
Some users are getting a Login Approval Needed popup with a message saying, “We’ve noticed a login from a browser, device, or location you don’t usually use. We need to confirm that it was you before you can get back on Facebook.”
So, if you are also facing the same problem on your Facebook account, we have listed the solution for that, you just need to read the article till the end.
How to Fix Login Approval Needed on Facebook?
Anyone can recover their account with the Login Approval Needed problem. Here’s how you can fix the Facebook Login Approval Needed problem.
- When you receive the Login Approval Needed error on your account.
- Click on the Continue button the proceed, and a Choose an option window will open.
Here, you will see three options to confirm that the accounts belong to you. You can choose any of these options. These three options include any of the options listed below:
- Get a code sent to your email address.
- Log in with your Google account.
- Get a code sent to your phone.
- Identify photos of friends.
- Approve your log-in on another phone or computer.
- Identify your recent comments (hourly limit exceeded)
- Ask your friends for help.
Select any of the options at your convenience. However, we are recommending users choose the ‘Get a code sent to your email address’ option. But if you don’t have access to your Gmail, select ‘Get a code sent to your phone.’
Get a Code sent to your email or phone
After selecting the option, click on the Continue button to proceed. Now, you will need to choose the email address or phone to receive an 8-digit verification code.
- Click on the Continue to proceed.
- Now, you will receive a verification code on your email address or phone.
- Check your mail or phone and note down the code.
- Go back to Facebook, and enter the code you have copied or noted down.
- If you did not receive the code, click on the Resend code option.
- After, entering the code, click on Continue.
Done, now you will see You’re all set window with the message saying, “Thanks for taking the time to keep your account secure. We will continue to protect your account and let you know if we see something suspicious.”
Click on the Continue button and you have recovered your account successfully. Now, you can use your Facebook account without any error.
Ask your friends for help
After selecting this option, click on the Continue button to proceed. Now, a Collect confirmation codes page will open. Now, you will need to call three of your friends from the list of five that Facebook has shown you.
- Call any three of your friend that Facebook showing or talk to them in person.
- Ask them to open any browser and log in to their account.
- Now, ask them to visit: facebook.com/recover
- After they visit the URL given by Facebook, ask them to click Continue.
- Now, they will receive a popup message, ‘Are you sure that this is your friend xyz’.
- Ask them to click Yes, I talked to XYZ on phone, and click Continue.
- Now, they will receive a verification code that helps you in getting back your account.
- Enter the codes you have asked from three friends, and click on Continue.
Here, you will see a You’re all set page with the message saying, “Thanks for taking the time to keep your account secure. We will continue to protect your account and let you know if we see something suspicious.”
Click on the Continue button and you have recovered your account successfully. Now, you can use your Facebook account without any issue.
Conclusion: Fix Login Approval Needed on Facebook
Most of the users are facing Login Approval Needed errors on Facebook. In most cases, users can easily fix the error through the instruction they got on the screen.
You can try another method if one method is not working for you. However, if you have tried all the methods and none of the methods are working, you need to contact Facebook support.
You can message Facebook on Instagram or on Twitter, or you can make a tweet and tag Facebook, they will respond as soon as they can.
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Login Approval Needed error on your Facebook account. We hope this helps you in fixing the problem and getting your account back.
If you like the article and it helps you in fixing the issue, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.