Wondering how to Fix Liked Songs Not Showing on Spotify, Why Liked Audio is Missing from my Spotify account –
Spotify is one of the popular and largest music streaming service providers. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the world.
However, these days, users are not able to view the Liked Songs option in the Spotify app on their accounts. We also faced the same problem where we were not able to see the Liked Songs but we were able to fix it.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Liked Songs Not Showing, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Liked Songs Not Showing on Spotify?
Many users have reported that they are not able to view the Liked Songs option on their Spotify account. In this article, we have added some best ways by which you can fix the problem.
Restart Your Device to Fix Liked Songs Not Showing on Spotify
Restarting a smartphone fixes most of the issues a user faced. If you are not able to view the Liked Songs option on Spotify then restart your phone.
So, Restart your smartphone and see if the problem is resolved or not. If restarting your device does not resolve the error then move to the next solution.
Log Out and Log In Again
Another way you can try to fix the problem is to log out from your account and then log in again. Here’s how you can do it on the Spotify app.
- Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Click on the gear or Settings icon.
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will see a Log Out option, tap on it.
- Once logged out, close the app.
- Wait for a few seconds then open the app and log in to your account.
Done, you have successfully logged in to your account again and your issue should be fixed.
Update the App
App updates come with improvements and bug fixes that users faced on it. So, if you are using an outdated version of Spotify then you need to update it. Here’s how you can update the Spotify app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Type Spotify in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have updated the Spotify app on your device and your issue should be fixed. Alternatively, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app to resolve the problem.
Install an Older Version
Sometimes, there might be a bug or glitch in the latest version of the app. Hence, you need to install the older version of it to fix the problem. However, this will not work if you have an iPhone. Here’s how you can download an older version of the Spotify app.
- Uninstall the Spotify app from your smartphone.
- After uninstalling, open a browser on your device.
- Visit: spotify.en.uptodown.com/android/versions
- Click on an older version to download it.
- Once downloaded, log in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Wait for It to Fix Liked Songs Not Showing on Spotify
If none of the methods work and you are still not able to view the Liked Songs then it might be due to some technical issues or there are chances that Spotify servers are down. Here’s how you can check if it’s down or not.
- Open an outage detector website on your device (like Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown).
- Once opened, search for Spotify in the search box and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Spotify and it’s most likely down.
- If it’s down then you need to wait for some time as it can take a few hours for Spotify to resolve the issue.
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Liked Songs Not Showing on Spotify. We hope the article helped you in resolving the problem which you are getting on your account.
If you are not able to view the Liked Songs option then it might be because of some glitch in the Spotify app or you might be using an outdated version of the app.