Connect Facebook Page with Instagram Account, Why can’t I share my Instagram Posts or Stories to Facebook, Instagram Won’t Share to Facebook, How to Fix Instagram Share to Facebook Stopped Working –
Instagram is a popular photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook Inc). Users have the capability to share Instagram posts directly onto Facebook as both of them are owned by Meta.
These days, users are facing problems with sharing posts from Instagram to Facebook. The problem can be whether the platform tells you that the post was shared successfully but never appears on Facebook or you share something from Instagram and it does not do anything.
Hopefully, there are some ways to fix the issue. So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Instagram Share to Facebook not working, read the article till the end to fix it.
Instagram Share to Facebook not Showing up
Once you share a post from Instagram to Facebook, you will see a confirmation message stating that Your post was shared successfully. After then it appears on your Facebook profile.
Sometimes, we get successfully shared messages but nothing appears on Facebook, and sometimes, nothing happens. So, whatever the problem, here, we have listed some ways to fix it.
Try each method one by one until your problem is resolved.
Clear Cache Data
Clearing cache data fixes most of the problems a user faced within the application. Here’s how you can clear cache data of Instagram on Android devices.
- Open the Phone’s Settings.
- Click on Apps then choose Manage Apps.
- Tap on Instagram or Facebook to open App Info.
- Now, tap on Clear Data and select Clear Cache.
However, you can not clear cache data on iOS devices. You need to re-install the apps to clear the cache. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings on your iOS device.
- Click on General then select iPhone Storage.
- Choose Instagram or Facebook and uninstall the application.
- Now, reinstall the application from App Store.
Remove and Re-link Facebook Account
Removing your Facebook and Instagram accounts from Account Center fixes Sharing Instagram to Facebook stopped working problem. The method works for both Android and iOS devices. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Instagram App on your device.
- Click on the profile icon at the bottom right side.
- Tap on the three lines menu (or hamburger icon) at the top right side.
- Select Settings then click on Accounts Center.
- Now, click on the Accounts & Profiles option.
- Here, you will see your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Tap on it and click on Remove from Account Center.
- Now, restart your device.
- Once restarted, relink your account again. To do so, Open Instagram >> Settings >> Account Center >> Accounts & Profiles >> Add Accounts >> Facebook.
Done, your issue should be fixed and now you can share Instagram posts to Facebook without any issues.
Connect Instagram to Facebook Page
Instagram links to your personal Facebook profile by default. In case, you want to cross-post Instagram posts to your Facebook page, you need to connect them. Here’s how you can do it on your PC.
- Open facebook.com on a web browser.
- Click on Pages from the left sidebar and select your Facebook Page.
- Tap on the Settings from the sidebar then select Instagram from the left sidebar.
- Here, tap on the Connect Account.
- Type your username and password to log in to your account.
Conclusion: Instagram Share to Facebook Stopped Working
So, these are the all ways to fix Instagram Share to Facebook Stopped Working problem. We hope the article helped you in fixing the issue for your account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You can easily enable Instagram posts or stories sharing to Facebook. To do so, open Instagram >> Go to Profile >> Hamburger icon >> Settings >> Accounts >> Sharing to Other Apps >> Tap on Facebook >> Turn on the toggle for Posts or Stories if you want Instagram to automatically share your posts to Facebook.
You can easily cross-post Instagram posts to your Facebook page. To do so, Open Facebook >> Visit the Page >> Go to Page Settings >> Connect Account >> Log in to your account.