How to Fix bug in instagram, Stop Instagram stories from looping, Instagram stories not disappearing after viewing, How to Fix Instagram Repeating Story Issue –
Instagram is a popular and widely used social media platform. It has millions of active users around the world.
These days, users are seeing Instagram Stories again and again on their accounts. The issue has affected several iPhone users as well as some Android users. If you are looking for a solution, you are in the right place.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the Repeating Story issue on Instagram, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix Instagram Repeating Story Issue?
In this article, we have added the methods by which you can fix the problem of viewing repeated stories on the platform.
Clear Cache Data
Clearing the Cache Data of an app fixes most of the problems a user faced in it. Here’s how you can clear the cache data on an Android phone.
- Press and hold the Instagram app icon and tap on the ‘i’ icon to open App Info.
- Alternatively, Navigate to Settings >> Apps to view the list of installed apps (on some devices, you will see the app list under Manage Apps).
- Find and tap on the Instagram app to open the App Info.
- On the App Info page, tap on Clear Data (on some phones, you will see Manage Storage or Storage Usage instead of Clear Data, tap on it).
- Here, click on the Clear Cache to clear the cache.
However, iOS devices have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Here’s how you can Offload Instagram on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to General >> iPhone Storage and tap on Instagram.
- Here, click on the Offload app option.
- Confirm it by tapping on it again.
- Finally, tap on the Reinstall app.
After clearing the cache data, restart your device and your issue should be fixed.
Update the App
If the above does not work for you then you need to update the Instagram app to fix the issue. Here’s how you can update the app.
- Open Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Search for Instagram in the search box and hit enter or tap on the search button.
- Click on Update if there is any update available to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have successfully updated the Instagram app on your Android and iOS device. Now, your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix the Instagram Repeating Story Issue
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Instagram Repeating Story Issue. We hope the article helped you in fixing the issue you are facing on your Instagram account.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
How to Pin Posts on Instagram Profile?
How to See Sent Requests on Instagram?