Wondering How to Fix Instagram Reels Save Option Not Showing, How do Resolve Reels Video Save Options Not Showing or Appearing on Instagram after adding it to our Story, Reels Download button not showing, I’m not able to see the three-dots save button for Reels after adding it to Story –
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social media platform owned by Meta. Users can post photos, videos, and stories, and even can send direct messages to other users on the platform.
Some users have reported that they are not able to see the Save option when they add the Reel Video to their Instagram Story. Once a user adds the reel video to their story, there should be a three-dots icon and when you tap on it, there should be a Save option.
However, many users are complaining that there are not seeing the three-dots icon. We also faced the same issue where we are only seeing a draw option instead of the three-dots icon which contains a draw and save options. Hopefully, we were able to get rid of the problem.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same issue on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix Instagram Reels Save Option Not Showing?
Some users are not seeing the Save option while they are seeing the option in their other Instagram accounts. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can fix Reels Video Save Options Not Showing.
Update the Instagram App
First of all, you need to update the Instagram app as updates come with bugs or glitch fixes and refresh the app. Follow the below steps to update the Instagram app on your device.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
2. Search for Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
3. Tap on the Update button to download the latest version.
4. Once updated, your issue should be fixed.
5. If there is no update available then you can also try re-installing the Instagram app.
If you have more than one Instagram account, you can also try switching to your other account in order to check if the Save Reels option is showing on your other accounts or not.
Hence, switch your account or use someone’s account to check if you are seeing the Save reels option after adding the video to your story.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that there are some technical issues or Instagram is down. Hence, you need to check whether Instagram is down or not. Follow the below steps to check it.
1. Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website (like Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
3. Here, you need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Instagram and it’s most likely down.
4. If the Instagram servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for the Instagram team to resolve the issue.
Contact Instagram Support
If you are still facing the same issue after a few days then you need to report the problem to Instagram’s Support Team. Follow the below steps to report a problem on Instagram.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Click on your profile icon at the bottom-right side.
3. Tap on the three lines (or hamburger menu) at the top-right side.
4. Select Settings from the given options.
5. Choose Help then select Report a Problem.
6. Tap on Report a Problem on the next screen.
7. Now, describe your issue and add images if you wish to then click on Submit button to report the issue.
After filling out and sending the form, you need to wait for a few days to get a reply from the Instagram team and Instagram will fix the problem.
Download Reels from a website
If you are not seeing the option and wanted to download reels urgently then you need to use a website (like igram.io, saveinsta.app, etc.) in order to save it on your device.
1. Copy the link of the Reel by tapping on the three-dots icon on the Reel Video.
2. Open a browser and visit a reel downloader website (like igram.io, sssinstagram.com, etc).
3. Paste the link in the search box and tap on the Download button.
4. Choose the format and tap on the Download button to confirm.
5. On the next screen, tap on the three dots icon.
6. Select Download or Save on the appeared menu.
Conclusion: Fix Instagram Reels Save Option Not Showing
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Instagram Reels Video Save Options Not Showing. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: