Something went wrong error on Instagram, We are sorry Instagram, Oops Something went Wrong: 2 error, Oops Something went Wrong: 6 error, Instagram reels We’re sorry error, Reel Video Something went the wrong problem, Fix Instagram Reels Oops Something Went Wrong Error –
Instagram is a popular photo and video sharing platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). The platform has billions of active users globally.
The platform also lets users create and share reel videos on Instagram. However, some users are facing Something went Wrong error at the time of editing or publishing the reel video.
The error message includes a popup that says, “Oops, Something went wrong” or “We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please Try again”. Well, these types of errors can be fixed easily with simple methods.
We have listed all the ways or methods to fix the Oops, Something went wrong error on your Android or iOS device. So, if you are also facing the same error on your account, you just need to read the article till the end.
How to Fix Instagram Reels Oops Something Went Wrong Error?
These errors come due to some reasons. We have listed all the fixes for such types of problems. Follow the fixes and check which one will work for you. However, in most cases clearing cache data resolves the problem.
Fix 1: Restart your device
Restarting your device resolves 90-percent of the issue you faced while browsing it. Here’s how you can do it.
- After getting the error, close the app.
- Restart or reboot your device (Press and hold the power button and click on reboot or restart).
- Once device will open, open the Instagram.
- Your issue should be fixed.
Fix 2: Update the application
Many times, companies release an app update to resolve the issue or bug that users faced in the previous version. So, update Instagram in the latest version to resolve your issue.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Search for Instagram in the search bar and hit enter.
- Update the application if available.
- Done, your issue should be fixed.
Fix 3: Check your Internet to fix Reels Something went wrong
Sometimes, these types of errors come when you are connected to a slow Internet or exhausted 100-percent of your mobile data. Check your Internet speed or connect to a different network.
Here’s how you can check your Internet speed.
- Open google.com on any browser.
- Search My Internet Speed or Internet Speed Test.
- Click on the Run Speed Test.
- Wait for few minutes, it will show your Internet speed.
Fix 4: Clear Cache Data to fix Oops Something went wrong
The one of best and most effective way to solve a problem of any application is by clearing the cache data. Here’s how you can clear the cached data of Instagram.
- If you are a Android user, Go to Phone’s Settings.
- Select Apps and then Manage Apps.
- Now, search for Instagram and click on it.
- Here, the app info of the application will open.
- Click on Clear Data and select Clear Cache.
However, iPhone does not have an option to clear cache data but they can use the Offload App feature which clears all the cache data and reinstall the app. But you will not lose any data in the process. Here’s how you can use this feature.
- Open Settings and click on General.
- Select iPhone Storage and then choose Instagram.
- Now, click on Offload app option.
- Confirm it by clicking again.
- Now, you will see the Reinstall app option, click on it.
Done, your Instagram will be installed again and you will be logged in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Fix 5: Log out or Uninstall the App
If any of the solutions does not work for you, log out of your account and uninstall the application from your device, and then re-install it again.
Here’s how you can log out of your account.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Click on the profile-icon at the bottom right side.
- Tap on three-lines (or hamburger menu) at the top-right side.
- Select Settings from the given options.
- Scroll down and click on Log Out.
- Now, Uninstall the application from your device.
- After uninstalling, open Play Store or App Store.
- Search Instagram and hit enter.
- Install the application again on your account.
- Done, you issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Instagram Reels Oops Something Went Wrong Error
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Oops, Something went wrong error on Instagram Reels. We hope this article helps you in fixing the issue on your account.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative tech updates.