Reset Instagram Password Link, Forget Instagram Password and Username, Instagram Forget Link Not Working, Instagram Forget Password not working, How to Fix Instagram Password Reset Link Not Working –
Instagram is a photo and video sharing platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook Inc). The platform is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide.
These days users are facing a problem of “This Link is invalid, Please request a new one and try again” while trying to forget their Instagram password. Hopefully, there are ways to fix this problem on your account.
So, if you are also facing the same problem on your account, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to fix the Instagram Password Reset Link not working problem.
How to Fix Instagram Password Reset Link Not Working?
In this article, we have listed some ways to fix the Instagram Password Reset Link not working error. Read on to check.
Update the App
Updating the application to the latest version could fix the issue you are getting on your account. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Search for Instagram in the search bar and hit enter.
- Now, click on Update button if available to download the latest version of Instagram.
- Once updated, restart your device.
Once restarted successfully, your issue should be fixed and then you can reset your password without any issues.
Open Link in Incognito Mode
If you are still facing the problem of the link not opening, you need to open it via Incognito or Private window mode. Here’s how you can do it.
- Copy the link received on your phone number.
- Open an browser on your device.
- Now, open the Incognito mode or Private Window.
- Paste the link in the browser and hit enter to open it.
- It will ask to you enter a new password.
- Create a password of your wish and save changes.
Done, your issue should be fixed and you will be able to change the password of your account.
Using WBT password
So, if you are not getting the password reset link and instead of that if you have received a WBT password. Here’s how you can reset your password using a WBT password.
Note: This methods works when your Instagram account is created by a mobile number.
- Copy the WBT password in your clipboard.
- Once copied, open an browser on your device.
- Now, type https://ig.me/xyz in the search bar and replace xyz with the WBT password.
- Once done, click on the search button to open the link.
- Alternatively, you can also open the link by selecting it. To do so, long press and select all the text, and click on the link icon or Open button.
- Now, it will open Instagram with a Change password window.
- Create your password and confirm it.
Done, you have successfully changed your Instagram account password.
Reset Instagram password using email
If your account has a verified email address linked then you can easily reset your password. Here’s how you can do it.
- Update the Instagram app and open it.
- Go to the login page of account.
- Click on the Forget your password or Get Help Logging in.
- Type your username or email address (if you have linked both mobile number and email, then enter your email address).
- Click on the Next or Reset button and Instagram will send you a link to your email address.
- Open the email and click on the link.
- Create a new password and click on save changes.
Done, you have successfully changed your Instagram password using the email address.
Conclusion: Fix Instagram Password Reset Link Not Working
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Instagram Password Reset Link Not Working problem. We hope that the article helped you on fixing the problem with your account.