Error Uploading file, Upload Failed Google Forms, Selected File is not supported for upload Google Forms, Upload Failed Server rejected Google Form, How to Fix Files are not uploading in Google Forms –
Google Forms are used to create online forms and surveys with multiple question types. Using this, users can analyze the results in real-time and from any device.
However, these days users are facing the problem of files not uploading in Google Forms. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who are getting any issues while uploading a file in Google Forms, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to fix it.
Best Ways to Fix Files not uploading in Google Forms
In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can fix the issue of specific files not uploading on Google Forms.
Clear Browser Data
Clearing Cache fixes most of the problems a user faces in the browser. Hence, you need to clear the browser’s cache to fix the problem of files not uploading in Google Forms. Here’s how you can clear the browser’s cache.
- Open the browser on your device.
- Click on the three-dots icon at the top right side and choose Settings.
- Tap on Privacy and Security and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Check the Cache Files and Cookies or Cached Image and Files from the list and tap on Clear Data to clear all the cache files from the browser.
- Once done, relaunch the browser and reload the Google Form and your file uploading issue should be fixed.
Check Your Internet
The next thing to do is check your Internet connection as many times the error also occurs because your internet speed is too low to upload the file on Google Forms.
So, check if you have a good Internet Connection. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can run a speed test.
- Open an Internet Speed Checker website.
- You can visit fast.com, speedtest.net, openspeedtest.com, and others.
- Open any of the websites listed above in a browser and click on Test or Start if it does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the Speed test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Use Incognito or Private Window
You can also try uploading the file using a private window. Here’s how you can use Incognito mode to upload the file.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Click on the three-dots menu and select New Incognito window or private window.
- Alternatively, you can also open the incognito tab using Ctrl+Shift+N on your PC after opening the browser.
- Now, open the Google Form, and your issue of uploading files should be fixed.
Check File Type and Size
Other reasons behind the issue are the restriction of file type and size by the form creator. By default, Google Form supports IMAGE, AUDIO, VIDEO, PDF, WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL, ZIP, and TEXT.
Additionally, the form creator also restricts the upload size from 1MB to 10GB. However, by default, a single file can store up to 1GB of data.
Rename it to Fix Files not uploading in Google Forms
If none of the methods works for you, you need to change the name of the file you are trying to upload. There are instances where files will not upload if they have some special characters.
So, rename the file you are uploading and use only letters and numbers in it and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix Files are not uploading in Google Forms
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the problem of files not uploading in Google Forms. We hope the article helped you in uploading the files on Forms.