Feedback Required Error on Instagram iPhone, Why does Instagram say feedback is required when logging in, Fix Feedback Required on Instagram Login, How to overcome server error Feedback Required, How to Fix We couldn’t complete your request error, Instagram Login Error Feedback Required –
Instagram is a popular and widely used social networking service owned by Meta with billions of active users worldwide. People use social media to share photos and videos, and send messages.
However, some users are getting a Feedback Required error on the platform. The error message includes “feedback_required” or “Sorry, we couldn’t complete your request. Please try again in a moment” and sometimes it comes with the message saying, “Server error feedback required”.
If you are getting this error it means that Instagram thinks that you are a bot or spam account. Sometimes, Instagram temporarily blocks your account.
So, if you want to fix the problem you are getting on your account, read the article till the end as we have listed all the ways by which you can fix Feedback Required on Instagram.
How to Fix Feedback Required on Instagram?
Many users faced temporary restrictions from using some features on Instagram which include liking posts, posting, following, unfollowing, and more.
Kindly note that the feedback required is a temporary error. However, we have listed some ways to fix the issue. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Fix 1: Check Instagram Server
Before proceeding to the main fix, you should check whether the Instagram server is down or not as some users have reported that they have got the same error when the Instagram was down.
You can easily check the server’s status from websites like DownDetector or IsTheServiceDown. Here’s how you can check whether it’s down or not.
- Open Downdetector or IsTheServiceDown or any other outage detector website in a browser on your phone or PC.
- Once opened, search for Instagram and hit enter.
- Here, you need to check the spike of the graph.
- A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the platform and it’s most likely that Instagram is down.
- If it’s down, just wait for some time as it can take a few hours to resolve the issue. In case it’s not down, move to the next method mentioned below.
Fix 2: Clear Cache Data and Restart Device
One of the best ways to solve a problem or issue of any application is by clearing the cache data of that app. Here’s how you can clear the cached data of Instagram on your Android device.
- Open your Phone’s Settings.
- Click on the Apps and then select Manage Apps.
- Now, search for Instagram and tap on it.
- Here, the app Instagram info will open.
- Click on Clear Data and select Clear Cache.
- Done, you have successfully cleared the cache data of Instagram.
However, iOS does not have an option to clear cache data but it has an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Moreover, you will not lose any data in the process. Here’s how you can Offload the Instagram app.
- Open Settings on your device then click on General.
- Click on iPhone Storage and then select Instagram.
- Now, click on the Offload app option.
- Confirm it by clicking again.
- Click on the Reinstall app option.
Done, you have successfully Offloaded the Instagram and it will be installed again and you will be logged in to your account and your issue should be fixed.
Fix 3: Switch your network type
This is a temporary problem and when some get the error on their account, Instagram temporarily blocked their IP address. Hence, after switching your network type, your IP address will be changed.
- If you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, switch to a cellular network.
- If you are connected to a cellular network, you need to switch to a Wi-Fi network.
- You can also use a VPN to change the IP address of your device.
- Further, you can also use another device to log into your account.
Done, your Feeback Required should be fixed. If not, try another method we have listed in the article.
Fix 4: Uninstall Instagram to Fix Feeback Required
Uninstalling any application from your device and installing it again fixes 90-percent of the problems you are facing on the app. Reinstalling an application overwrites all the files. Here’s how you can do it.
- Uninstall the Instagram app from your device.
- Restart or reboot your device.
- Go to Play Store or App Store.
- Seach Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
- Install the application again on your device.
- Log in to your account.
Your issue should be fixed successfully, and you can use your account without any error.
Fix 5: Wait for 3 Days
The Feeback Required is a temporary error implemented by Instagram to prevent the platform from bots, automation, and spam accounts.
Hence, the issue will automatically be lifted after a maximum of 72 hours (or 3 working days). So, if none of the methods works for you, wait for 3 days to resolve the issue.
Why did I get the Feedback Required Error?
Instagram blocks account to prevent the platform from bots, automation, and spam accounts. Your account will come under a suspicious account if you:
- use a bot or third-party service to increase followers or like.
- keep logging into third-party apps or websites.
- following or unfollowing a lot of users at a particular time.
- posting content with blacklisted hashtags.
- posting too much content (don’t post over 7-9 every day)
- commenting on every post in a short period of time.
- liking too many posts or content.
To prevent these types of errors from happening in the future, you need to slow down your actions of commenting, liking, and posting content on the platform.
Conclusion: Feedback Required on Instagram
So, these are some ways or methods to fix the Feedback Required error on Instagram. These methods worked for many of the users who faced the same issue. Moreover, it is not necessary to try all the methods as a single method could fix your issue.
We hope this article helps you in fixing the issue you are facing on your Instagram Account.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.
How to Check When an Instagram Account was Created?
How to Download Private Instagram Reels Video?