Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is a first-person action video game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, being developed and published by Fatshark. Are you seeing the “Failed No Instances Available” error message while trying to start the game? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix “Failed No Instance Available” in Darktide Game.
How to Fix “Failed No Instance Available” in Darktide Game?
Many users have reported on different social websites that they are not able to play the game and getting an error message stating, “Failed No Instance Available” in the Warhammer 40000: Darktide when they are trying to play the game. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can fix the issue.
Change Your DNS Address
1. Press the Windows+R key to open the Run window.
2. Type control and hit enter or press OK.
3. On the next screen, tap on Network and Internet.
4. Click on Network and Sharing Center then tap on your internet next to the Connected option.
5. Tap on Properties then tap on Internet Protocol Version 4 and tap on Properties.
6. Select the checkbox for Use the following DNS server addresses.
7. Set the Preferred DNS server to 22.214.171.124 and the Alternate DNS server to 126.96.36.199 then tap OK.
Once changed, open the game on your PC and your issue should be fixed.
Verify the Integrity of the Game Files
1. Open Steam and right-click on Warhammer 40000: Darktide.
2. Click on Properties and tap the Local Files tab.
3. Choose Verify Integrity of Game Files then relaunch the game.
Once done, your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix “Failed No Instance Available” in Darktide Game
So, these are the ways by which you can fix “Failed No Instance Available” in Warhammer 40000: Darktide Game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: