Why can’t I Post From Facebook to Instagram, Why can’t I share my Facebook posts to Instagram, How to Fix Facebook Posts not sharing to Instagram, How to share Facebook posts or stories to Instagram automatically –
Facebook is a popular social media platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook Inc). It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users worldwide.
As Meta also owns Instagram alongside Facebook, users can share their Facebook Posts with an Instagram account and vice versa. However, many times they fail to share their posts on Instagram. Hopefully, there are some ways by which you can fix it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to fix the problem of Facebook Posts not sharing to Instagram, read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Fix Facebook Posts not sharing to Instagram?
Enable Instagram Account Sharing on Facebook
Firstly, check if you have enabled the toggle for an Instagram share in your Facebook account. Here’s how you can enable it.
- Open the Facebook App on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the Create a post section.
- On the create post page, you will see a small Instagram icon with the drop-down icon placed below your name.
- Click on the small Instagram icon and turn on the toggle for it.
If you are not seeing your Instagram account on Facebook, it means you have not added it and hence you manually need to add it. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Facebook App on your device.
- Tap on Create a post section.
- Click on the Instagram icon at the top and click on Account Centre then go to Accounts and Profiles.
- Tap on Add Accounts and sign in with your Instagram account.
- After adding your account, go back to Account Centre and click on Story and Post Sharing.
- Now, select your Facebook account.
- If you want to automatically share your posts, then turn on the toggle for Your Facebook Story and Your Facebook Posts.
Remove and Add Instagram Account to Facebook
If you have recently changed your Instagram account password or enabled 2FA on your account, you may face these types of issues while sharing posts from Facebook to Instagram.
Here’s how you can remove your Instagram account from Facebook and add it again.
- Open the Facebook App on your device.
- Click on Create a post option then tap on the small Instagram icon at the top.
- Now, tap on Accounts Centre and choose the Accounts and Profiles menu.
- Click on your Instagram account then select Remove from Accounts Centre.
- Go back to the previous menu and click on Add Accounts then again add your Instagram account again.
Sign out and Sign in Again
If you still facing the issue after re-adding your Instagram account, then you need to sign out from your Facebook account and sign in again. Here’s how you can do it.
- First of all, update the App from Play Store or App Store.
- Open Facebook App on your device.
- Click on the three lines (or hamburger menu).
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Log out or Sign out.
- Now, sign in again using the same Facebook account.
Conclusion: Fix Facebook Posts not sharing to Instagram
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the problem of Facebook Posts not sharing to Instagram. We hope the article helped you in knowing why you can’t post from Facebook to Instagram and fixing it.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
Yes, you can automatically share Facebook Posts to Instagram. However, you need to have a business Instagram account, have a Facebook page that you manage, and you should not have 2FA enabled on Instagram. Further, you can only share posts to Instagram from the Facebook page.
If you have linked your Instagram account to Facebook and not seen the option to post from Facebook, it might be because you don’t have an Instagram business account. If you meet these conditions and still can’t post from Facebook, you need to follow the steps we have mentioned here.