Wondering How to Fix Facebook Music Story Not Working or Showing, Why is Facebook Music Story Option Not Showing, How do I Use the Music Story Feature on My Account –
Facebook is a popular social media platform that allows users to connect with their friends, family, and others based on their interests. It is a widely used service and has millions of active users around the world.
The platform added the Story feature with which you can add background music to your stories with its music collection. Many users are using and loving the feature, but there are some users who are complaining that the feature is not working or showing on their accounts.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same problem on your Facebook account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Facebook Music Story Not Working or Showing?
Many users are not able to use the Music Stories feature on their account. In this article, we have added some best ways by which you can fix Facebook Music Story Not Working or Showing.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check whether you have an active internet connection or not as if too low, you might not be able to use the music properly. If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can run a speed test.
- Open a browser on your device and visit an Internet Speed Test website (e.g., fast.com, speedtest.net, and others).
- Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
If your internet speed is low, you need to switch your network type. Like if you are using mobile data, switch to stable Wi-Fi.
Clear Cache Data
If your internet speed is good and still getting the issue then you need to clear the cache data as it fixes most of the problems a user faced on an app. Here’s how you can clear cache data.
- Long press the Facebook app icon and click on the ‘i’ icon to open App Info.
- Tap on Clear Data or Mange Storage or Storage Usage.
- Finally, click on Clear Cache to clear the cached data.
iOS devices don’t have an option to clear the cache data. Instead, they have an Offload App feature. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to General >> iPhone Storage and tap on Facebook.
- Here, you will see an Offload app option, tap on it.
- Confirm it by tapping on Offload again.
After clearing the cache data, restart your device and your issue should be fixed.
Update the App
App updates come with improvements and bug or glitch fixes that a user faced on the previous version of the app. So, if you are using an outdated version of Facebook then you need to update it. Here’s how you can update the Facebook app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Type Facebook in the search and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
Done, you have successfully updated the Facebook app on your device and your issue should be fixed. Alternatively, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app to resolve the problem.
Check if it’s down
If none of the methods work then you need to check whether the Facebook servers are down or not. Here’s how you can check it.
- Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website (e.g., Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
- Once opened, type Facebook in the search box and hit enter.
- Here, you will need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Facebook and it’s most likely down.
- If the Facebook servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for Facebook to resolve the issue.
Hence, if none of the methods work then you need to wait for a few hours as some users have reported that the issue goes away from their account after some time and they are able to use the Music feature on Stories without any issues.
Conclusion: Fix Facebook Music Story Not Working or Showing
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Facebook Music Story Not Working or Showing. We hope the article helped you in resolving the problem and use the Music Story feature without any issues.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
Some users are not able to see or use the Music Story feature as there can be many reasons why the option is not showing or working for your account whether you are using an outdated app version or the app servers are down.
You May Also Like: