Wondering How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 24, What does Disney Plus Error Code 24 mean in simple terms, What is Disney+ Error Code 24 Issue –
Disney+ is a subscription video-on-demand over-the-top streaming service. The service primarily distributes films and television series produced by The Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney Television, with dedicated content hubs for the brands Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, as well as Star in some regions.
These days, some users are getting Error Code 24 with the full message stating, “Sorry, we are having trouble connecting to your account. Please re-enter your account information and try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Centre (Error Code 24).”
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the problem of Disney Plus Error Code 24, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways by which you can fix it.
How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 24?
Error Code 24 on Disney+ can be caused due to many reasons whether it’s a glitch or slow internet connectivity or servers being down. In this article, we have listed the ways by which you can fix the problem.
Check Your Internet
Check whether you have a good Internet Connection or not because if your internet speed is too slow, you might the error code 24 in the Disney Plus.
If you are not sure about your Internet speed, you can try running an Internet speed test on your device. Here’s how you can run a speed test.
- Visit an Internet Speed Test website on your device (e.g., fast.com, speedtest.net, and others).
- Once opened, click on Test or Start if the speed test does not begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes till it finishes the test.
- Once done, it will show the download and upload speeds.
Check whether you have a good internet speed as streaming platforms require a minimum of 5 Mbps speed to stream HD content. Further, switch to a stable network type. Like if you are using mobile data, switch to Wi-Fi. After switching the network type, your issue should be fixed.
Refresh The Video to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 24
If you are internet speed is good enough then you need to try re-loading the video. So, simply refresh the video that you are watching and wait for it to play. In most cases, your problem should be fixed. If it will not fix, move to the next solution.
Restart Your Device
Another way to fix the problem is by restarting your device. Restarting a device fixes most of the problems a user faced on it. Here’s how you can restart your device.
Restart Apple TV:
- Open the Settings app from the home screen.
- Tap on System and select Restart from the given options.
Restart Android TV:
- Click on the gear or settings icon on the home screen.
- Tap on Restart (on some TVs, you will have to navigate to Settings >> Device Preferences >> About >> Restart to restart the TV).
- Tap on the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Click on the Power icon at the bottom and select Restart.
Restart Android Phone:
- Press and Hold the Power or Side button.
- Click on Restart from the given options.
Restart iPhone X or later:
- Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down buttons at once.
- Release the buttons when the slider appears.
- Move the slider to shut down your iPhone.
- Wait for a few seconds and hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Update the App to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 24
Another way to fix the problem is by updating the Disney+ app on your device as updates come with Bug or glitch fixes and improvements. So, if you using an outdated app version then it may not work properly. Here’s how you can update the app on your device.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Type Disney+ in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
- Once updated, your issue should be fixed.
Done, you have successfully updated the app on your device and your issue should be fixed. Alternatively, you can also uninstall and reinstall the app to resolve the problem.
Remove All Devices
Some users have reported that removing all the devices fixes the problem of Error Code 24. Here’s how you can log out of all the devices.
- Open a browser on your device.
- Visit Disney Plus’s official website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon at the top and select Account.
- Tap on Settings and choose Device Management.
- Finally, click on Remove All Devices to log out of all the devices.
Wait for It to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 24
If none of the methods work for you, then there are chances that Disney+ servers are down. So, check whether Disney Plus is down or not. Here’s how you can check if it’s down or not.
- Open a browser and visit an outage detector website (e.g., Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
- Once opened, type Disney+ in the search box and hit enter.
- Here, you will need to check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on Disney+ and it’s most likely down.
- If the Disney Plus servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for Disney+ to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Disney Plus Error Code 24
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Disney Plus Error Code 24. We hope the article helped you in fixing the problem of error code and using the streaming service without any issues.
There can many reasons why Error Code 24 comes on Disney+ whether your internet speed is low or you are using an outdated app or there are some technical issues.
Error Code 24 on Disney Plus simply means that there are some technical issues or that Disney Plus servers are not able to connect to your account.