Destiny 2 is a free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie. Are the app not working for you? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix the Destiny 2 app not working problem.
How to Fix the Destiny 2 App Not Working?
Many users have reported on different social websites that they are not able to use the app on their smartphones as it’s not working. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the problem of the Destiny 2 app not working.
Clear Cache Data
First of all, check by clearing the cache data as there might be chances that the cached files are causing the issue. Follow the below steps to clear Destiny 2’s cache data on your phone.
1. Open the Settings app on an Android phone.
2. Navigate to Apps then tap on Manage Apps or All Apps or See All Apps.
3. Select Destiny 2 from the installed apps list to open the App Info.
4. Click on Clear Data or Mange Storage (on some Android phones, you will see Storage & cache while on others you will see Storage Usage, tap on it).
5. Finally, click on Clear Cache to clear cache data.
iOS devices don’t have the option to clear the cache data. Instead, they have an Offload App feature that clears all the cached data and reinstalls the app. Follow the below steps to Offload the Destiny 2 app.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Navigate to General >> iPhone Storage.
3. Here, you will see Destiny 2, tap on it.
4. Now, click on the Offload app option.
5. Confirm it by tapping on it again.
6. Finally, tap on the Reinstall app.
Update the App
You can also try updating the Destiny 2 app as the issue might be due to a bug or glitch on the application. Follow the below steps to update the app on your phone.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
2. Search for Destiny 2 in the search box and hit enter.
3. Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
4. Once updated, open the app and your issue should be fixed.
Conclusion: Fix the Destiny 2 App Not Working
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Destiny 2 app not working. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: