Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is a first-person action video game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, being developed and published by Fatshark. Are you facing the error code 2007 on the Warhammer 40,000 game? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix Darktide error code 2007.
How to Fix Darktide Error Code 2007?
Many users have reported that they are getting an error code 2007 on Warhammer 40,000: Darktide game. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can fix the problem in the game.
Change Your DNS Address
1. Press the Windows+R key to open the Run window.
2. Type control and hit enter or press OK.
3. On the Control Panel window, tap on Network and Internet.
4. Click on Network and Sharing Center then tap on your internet next to Connected.
5. On the next window, tap on Properties then tap on Internet Protocol Version 4 and tap on Properties.
6. Select the checkbox for Use the following DNS server addresses.
7. Set the Preferred DNS server to 188.8.131.52 and the Alternate DNS server to 184.108.40.206 then tap OK.
Once changed, open the game on your PC and your issue should be fixed.
Downgrade Your Video Card Driver
1. Press the Windows+S key to open the search.
2. Search for Device Manager and tap on it.
3. Click on Display Adapters and right-click on your video card then tap Properties.
4. Tap on the Driver tab at the top then tap on Rollback Driver.
5. Once done, click on OK.
Delete the Game without losing data
We will delete the game but after saving the game’s files then put the files we have saved. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open Steam and navigate to Darktide under Library.
2. Right-click on Warhammer 40000: Darktide then taps on Manage and click on Browse local files.
3. Select all the files and cut them (by pressing the Ctrl+X key).
4. Tap on common on the address bar at the top.
5. Create a new folder and open it. Paste all the files or folders we have cut previously.
6. Again, tap on common from the address bar at the top.
7. Now, delete the Warhammer 40000: Darktide folder.
8. Open Steam and right-click on Warhammer 40000: Darktide then taps Manage and click on Uninstall. Confirm it by tapping on Uninstall (it will also delete the Warhammer 40000: Darktide folder from the local files).
9. Once uninstalled, click on Install then tap Next. Once installed, click on Finish.
10. Open Steam and click Pause. Now, again delete Darktide again.
11. Now, cut and paste all the files we have saved into the new Warhammer 40000: Darktide.
12. Once pasted, open Steam and click Install then tap Next.
Conclusion: Fix Darktide Error Code 2007
So, these are the ways by which you can Warhammer 40000: Darktide Error Code 2007. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: