Instagram Login Problem Confirm It’s You, Fix Instagram Confirm It’s You to log in, Unable to Login Confirm It’s You on Instagram, Confirm it is you to login we noticed unusual activity, Help us confirm you own this account, Fix Confirm It’s You to Login on Instagram –
Instagram is a popular photo and video-sharing social media platform owned by Meta. It has billions of active users worldwide. Users posts photos and videos on a regular basis on the platform.
Some users are facing Confirm It’s You to Log in error on Instagram with a message saying, “We noticed an unusual activity from your account so we’ve logged you out. Follow the next steps so we can try to get you back into your account before it’s disabled.”
So, if you are also facing the Confirm It’s You to log in error in your Instagram account, read the article till the end as we listed all the steps to fix the error on your account.
How to Fix Confirm It’s You to Login on Instagram?
This error comes in account because Instagram that you are not the owner of the account. However, you will get your account back after following simple steps.
We have listed some ways to fix the Confirm It’s You to log in error. In most cases, users will get their account by following the on-screen instructions they got on their account.
We have also listed the steps to get back to your account if you are not able to complete the on-screen instructions due to some errors.
Below are the ways to fix the Instagram Confirm It’s You to log in error.
Follow on-Screen Instructions
Below are the steps to fix the error by following the on-screen instructions you got on your account.
- Open Instagram and Log in to your account.
- Click on the I’m not a robot then complete the captcha and click Next.
- Now, add a phone number or email address and click Send Confirmation.
- You will then receive a confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code and click Submit.
- If you did not receive the code with few minutes click on Get a new code to resent it.
- Now, log in to your Instagram account.
Done, you have successfully resolved the issue for your account. Now, you can use your account without any error.
Submit a form to Fix Confirm It’s You to Login error
If you are not able to follow the on-screen instructions due to some errors, submit a form to fix your error on Instagram. Below are the steps for doing it.
- First of all, visit My Instagram account has been deactivated form.
- You can directly visit through this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/606967319425038
- Here, enter your full name and email address.
- Enter your Instagram username in which you are getting the error.
- Now, enter your mobile number and describe the issue that you have not deactivated your account.
- For example you can write a description like, “Hello, I am getting a Confirm It’s you to Login error message on my account. Kindly, help me to re-login my account as I am the owner of the account.”
- After filling the form, click on the Next.
Done, you have successfully filled the form. Now, wait for the response from the Instagram team. They will send you an email with instructions on what you have to do next.
Follow the steps they sent you in the mail, and they will reactivate your account as soon as possible.
Clear Cache Data or Uninstall App
If you use the Instagram application to browse the platform. Check if your issue will be solved by clearing the cached data or uninstalling the application as uninstalling an app also clears the cache data.
Below are the steps to do it.
- Hold and press on the app at the home screen.
- Click on the ‘i’ icon the open app info.
- Now, click on Clear Data and select Clear Cache.
You can also uninstall the application to clear the app data. Here’s how you can do it.
- Press and hold the Instagram app.
- Click on Uninstall to delete the app.
- Now, open Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search for Instagram in the search bar and hit enter.
- Click on Install to download the app on your device.
Done, you have successfully resolved the issue on your device by clearing the cached data of the app.
Wait for a few hours to Fix
Some users have reported that their error will automatically solve after some time. So, you can also wait for a few hours as In most cases, the issue is temporary.
According to some Reddit users, they are able to access their Instagram accounts within 12 to 48 hours. So, if none of the methods is working for you, we advise you to wait for 48 hours as the issue automatically lifted after that.
Conclusion: Fix Confirm It’s You to Login on Instagram
You can also fix the problem by resetting your Instagram password from another device. Below are the steps to do it.
- At the time of login, click Forgotten password?.
- Enter your email address or phone and Instagram will send you a link to reset the password.
- Now, click on the link sent to your device.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- Now, log in with the new password.
Your account has been successfully recovered. So, these are the ways by which you can fix Confirm It’s You to log in error on your Instagram account. We hope this helps you in fixing the issue and getting your Instagram account back.
If you like the article and it helps you in fixing the issue, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
1 thought on “[Fixed] How to Fix Confirm It’s You to Login on Instagram?”