Wondering How to Fix Code BLZBNTAGT00000870 on Battle.net, Battle.net Error Code, “We need your permission to continue. Try again and when the Blizzard desktop app or Agent asks for permission, please grant it. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000870” on Battle.net –
Battle.net is an Internet-based online game, social networking service, digital distribution, and digital rights management platform developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
Many users have reported that they are getting “We need your permission to continue. Try again and when the Blizzard desktop app or Agent asks for permission, please grant it. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000870” on Battle.net
So, if you are also facing the same problem on Battle.net, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Code BLZBNTAGT00000870 on Battle.net?
There can be various reasons for the error code whether it could be due to antivirus, or a glitch/bug in the app. In this article, we have added some best ways by which you can fix the error.
Delete Temp Files
Over a period of time, our system stores temporary files on it. Here’s how you can delete temp files.
1. After getting the error on the app, close it and press Win+R on your keyboard.
2. Type %temp% and tap OK.
3. Select all the files and delete them.
4. Once deleted, restart Battle.net and your issue should be fixed.
Manage Ransomware Protection
Some users have also reported that enabling Virus & Threat protection fixes the error code problem. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Allow Battle.net and the game you are trying to launch in Windows settings.
2. Go to Privacy & Security.
3. Navigate to Windows Security >> Virus & threat protection.
4. Select Manage Ransomware Protection.
Allow via Windows Defender Firewall
1. Allow Battle.net and the game you are trying to launch in Control Panel.
2. Go to System and Security >> Windows Defender Firewall.
3. Now, allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
4. Restart the Battle.net app and your issue should be fixed.
Check if it’s down
If the above method does not work then there are chances that the Instagram servers are down and there are some technical issues. So, check whether Instagram is down or not. Here’s how you can check it.
1. Open a browser on your device and visit an outage detector website (such as Downdetector, IsTheServiceDown, etc.)
2. Once opened, search for Battle.net in the search box.
3. Now, check the spike of the graph. A huge spike on the graph means a lot of users are experiencing an error on the app and it’s most likely down.
4. If the servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for Blizzard to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix Code BLZBNTAGT00000870 on Battle.net
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Error Code BLZBNTAGT00000870 on Battle.net. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: