Bondee is a social networking platform developed by Metadream. It features 3D-animated avatars that can be customized by users and allow users to hang out online. Is the app not available in your country? If so, in this read, you will learn how to fix the Bondee app not available in your country.
How to Fix Bondee App Not Available in Your Country?
In Bondee, you can invite up to 50 friends to your plaza and you can create an accurate avatar of yourself. Basically, it’s a meeting place for friends in the Metaverse.
The platform is not available in your country because it’s not been released in your country yet. Metadream released the app for selected countries in Asia which includes Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, and South Korea. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix Bondee app not available in your country error.
Use a VPN
As the app is available for selected countries and if it’s not available for your country then you need to use a VPN in order to get the app. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Install a free VPN app on your device.
2. Connect to a VPN server where the app is available (like Singapore, South Korea, etc).
3. Force exit the Google Play Store or App Store and reopen it.
4. Now, search for the Bondee app and install it.
Once done, you will be able to use the Bondee app in your country without any issues.
Change Your Region in Play Store or App Store
You can also try changing your Google Play Store or App Store’s region to countries like Thailand, South Korea, etc as the app is only available in selected countries. However, Metadream is rolling out the availability of the app to more countries. Follow the below steps to change the region.
On Google Play Store
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Click on your profile icon and select Settings.
3. Go to General >> Account and device preferences >> Country and profiles.
4. Select Thailand / South Korea / Singapore.
5. Once done, try downloading the app and you will be able to download it without any issues.
On App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Click on your profile icon and tap on your name or email.
3. Select Country / Region then tap on Change country or region.
4. Select Thailand or South Korea or Singapore.
5. After changing your region, you will be able to download the Bondee app without any issues.
Download the Bondee app from an APK website
You can also download the Bondee app from a third-party APK downloading website on your Android device. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open an APK downloader website like Apkpure, Apkcombo, etc.
2. Search for the Bondee app in the search box and hit enter.
3. Download the latest version of the app.
After downloading the app, install the apk on your device and you will be able to use the app without any issues.
Wait until the app is released in your country
If the above method does not work for you or you don’t want to install it from a third-party website then you need to wait until the Bondee app is released in your country in order to download it.
Conclusion: Fix Bondee App Not Available in Your Country
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Bondee app not available in your country. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: