Are you seeing a Black Screen while opening or playing the YuZu Pokemon Scarlet game? If so, in this read, you will learn, how to fix the Black Screen issue on Pokemon Scarlet (YuZu).
How to Fix Black Screen Issue on Pokemon Scarlet (YuZu)?
Pokémon Scarlet is a role-playing video game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company for the Nintendo Switch. Many users are seeing a black screen while trying to play the game. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the Black Screen Issue on Pokemon Scarlet (YuZu).
Change API and Device
1. Right-click on YuZu and select Properties.
2. Tap on Compatibility on the Properties window.
3. Select the checkbox for Disable Fullscreen optimizations and Run this as an administrator then click Apply and tap OK.
4. Now, open the YuZu app on your system.
5. Click on Emulator from the top menu and select Configure.
6. Tap on Graphics from the left sidebar.
7. Change API and Device one by one and see which combination works best for you (or helps you in resolving the problem).
Use Ryujinx emulator
Many users on Reddit have reported that using the Ryujinx emulator instead of the YuZu emulator helps them in resolving the problem. Follow the below steps to use it.
1. Download the Ryujinx emulator.
2. Once downloaded, install it on your system.
3. Open the app and tap on Options at the top then select Settings.
4. On the next screen, click on Graphics at the top.
5. Tap on the drop-down menu next to Graphics Backend to Vulkan.
6. From the top, click on System.
7. Unselect the checkbox for Expand DRAM size to 6GB under the Hacks section if selected already.
8. Finally, click on Apply then tap Save to save the changes.
Conclusion: Fix the Black Screen Issue on Pokemon Scarlet (YuZu)
So, these are the ways by which you can fix the Black Screen issue on Pokemon Scarlet (YuZu). I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: