Wondering How To Fix Black Screen Issue on FIFA 23, How do I Fix Blank Screen Issue on the FIFA Game, I’m getting black screen even after restarting the system –
FIFA 23 is a football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts. It will be the 30th and final installment in the FIFA series that will be developed by EA Sports and was released worldwide on 30th September 2022 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia.
Many users are facing a Black Screen issue when they launch the FIFA 23 game. Even if you wait for a few minutes, the issue will not resolve.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same problem on the game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to fix the issue.
How To Fix Black Screen Issue on FIFA 23?
There can be various why you are seeing a blank black screen. One is you have connected a racing wheel to your PC. Other reasons can be glitches or bugs in the app. In this article, we have added the ways by which you can fix the issue.
Restart Your PC
Restarting a system resolves most of the issues a user faced on their PCs as it closes and resets all the temporary and background processes. Follow the below steps to restart your computer.
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. Click on the Power icon placed at the bottom of the window.
3. Select Restart to reboot your system.
Run Game as administrator
Some users have reported that running the game as an administrator helps them in resolving the black screen issue. Follow the below steps to run it as an administrator.
1. Press the Windows Key on your keyboard.
2. Search for FIFA 23 and right-click on it.
3. Hover the mouse on More and select Run as administrator.
4. Alternatively, right-click on FIFA 23 and tap on Properties. Now, click on the Compatibility tab then select the checkbox for Run as Administrator. Finally, tap OK.
Unplug Your Racing Wheel
Some users have reported that unplugging the racing wheel from your PC resolves the problem. Here’s how you can unplug your racing wheel.
1. Exit Origin, EA, Steam, and FIFA 23 Game.
2. Now, disconnect or unplug your racing wheel from your PC.
3. Once unplugged, relaunch the FIFA 23 as an administrator.
Update GPU Drivers
If you are getting the blank black screen issue on the game then there are chances that your GPU is not updated. Hence, update the GPU and your issue should be fixed. Follow the below steps to update it.
For Nvidia: Visit nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/download >> Tap on Download Now >> Once downloaded, open the App >> Log in >> Go to Drivers and Download it.
For AMD: Visit amd.com/en/support >> Click on Download >> Open the app >> After opening it, follow the on-screen instructions to update your GPU.
Disable Accessibility Settings
If you have enabled animations, transparency, and hide scroll bars option then you need to turn it off in order to fix the black screen issue on the game. Follow the below steps to disable it.
1. Open the Settings app on your system (you can open it by searching for Settings in the search box).
2. Tap on Ease of Access from the given settings.
3. On the next page, select Display and you will see Simplify and Personalize Windows option.
4. Turn off the toggle next to Show animations on Windows, Show Transparency on Windows, and Automatically Hide Scroll Bars in Windows.
Contact EA Support
You can also contact EA Support if the above methods are not working for you. Follow the below steps to contact EA Support.
1. Open a browser and visit the EA Support website.
2. Tap on FIFA 23 and choose a device.
3. Select a topic and choose an issue.
4. Tap on the Contact option and describe your issue.
5. Alternatively, you can contact EA Support on Twitter (EAHelp).
Wait for It
If none of the methods work for you, then you need to wait for the issue to resolve as there may be some technical issues or game servers are down. And If the game servers are down, wait for some time (or a few hours) as it can take a few hours for FIFA to resolve the issue.
Conclusion: Fix the Black Screen Issue on FIFA 23
So, these are the ways by which you can Fix the Black Screen Issue on FIFA 23. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: