Why and Where is the option not showing on Instagram after the new update, How to Fix Access Data Option Not Showing on Instagram, Download Your Information Option –
These days, users are not able to find the Access Data option on their account which was previously located under the Security section. However, now it’s missing from many accounts.
So, if you are also one of those who are seeing the Access Data on your account, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to fix it.
How to Fix Access Data Option Not Showing on Instagram?
Previously, the access data folder is available under the Settings, but now Instagram has changed its location. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can view the access data folder on your account.
View Access Data Folder
You can easily find the new location of access data on the mobile app of Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Here’s how you can find it on Instagram on the web.
- Open Instagram.com on a web browser.
- Navigate to the access tool option or directly visit: instagram.com/accounts/access_tool
- Now, access all the data for your account.
If you are using the Instagram app on your device, here’s how you can find the access data option.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Click on your profile picture at the bottom to visit your profile feed.
- Tap on the three-line or hamburger menu and choose Your Activity.
- Here, you will see many options including Download Your Information at the bottom.
- Click on Download Your Information and enter your email address then tap on Request Download.
Done, you have successfully viewed the access data as Download Your Information on the platform. Now, it will email you a link to files of all your data which can take up to 48 hours.
Conclusion: Fix Access Data Option Not Showing on Instagram
So, these are the steps by which you can fix the problem of an option now showing on Instagram. We hope the article helped you in accessing the data by downloading your information on the platform.
You can’t see the access data option because Instagram has changed its location. Now, you can access it in a new location under the Your Activity option.