How to Change my Skype ID, Skype id live, How to find my Skype ID on Android or iPhone, What is my Skype id to share, How to share my Skype id for an interview, Skype ID Format, How to Find Your Skype ID –
Skype is a popular proprietary telecommunications application owned by Microsoft. It has millions of active users, has a widely used platform mostly for video and voice calls.
Many times, we try to log in to our Skype account on different devices, but don’t know the username of our account, hence we need to find our Skype ID. The steps to find your Skype username or ID are very easy.
So, if you are also one of those who are finding your Skype username, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to find it.
How to Find Your Skype Username or ID?
When you create an account on Skype with your details, the platform will assign you a unique Skype Username or Skype ID and it can’t be changed.
In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can find the Skype Username on Mobile and PC.
You can easily find your Skype ID under your profile on both Android and iOS mobile applications. Here’s how you can find it.
- Open the Skype app on your device.
- Click on the profile picture icon at the top. If don’t have a profile picture for your account, you will see your name’s first letters inside a circle.
- Now, under the Manage section, click on Skype Profile.
- Here, you will find your Skype Name under the Profile section.
- Next to the Skype Name, your Skype ID will be displayed and it will start with the word “live”.
If you are using Skype on your desktop or laptop and want to check your username, here’s how you can find it.
- Open the Skype app on your PC.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top left side.
- Here, click on Skype Profile under the Manage section.
- You will see your username next to the Skype Name and it starts with the word “live”.
Conclusion: Find Your Skype ID
So, these are the ways by which you can find your Skype ID or Username on your Android, iOS, and PC App. We hope the article helped you in finding so.
Your Skype username or ID will be displayed next to the Skype Name under your profile. You can easily find your profile on the mobile app of Skype and the PC App.
You can easily view your Skype ID on a desktop or laptop. To do so, open the Skype app on your PC >> Go to your Profile >>You will see the Skype ID next to the Skype Name.
You can not change the Skype ID once it’s created at the time of creating an account on the platform. Skype will automatically assign your an ID that is not changeable.
Yes, the Skype name in the platform referred to a username or ID which you can share with someone.