Find your Instagram password without email, I forgot my Instagram password but I’m logged in, View or See your account password without changing or resetting it, How to Find Your Instagram Password –
Instagram is the popular photo and video sharing platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook Inc). It is one of the widely used social media platforms and has millions of active users worldwide.
Many times, we forgot our Instagram account password and want to check it as either we want to share it or want to log in to another device but at the same time, we also don’t want to reset it.
Hopefully, you can check your account password if you are logged in to your account on the app without resetting it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to see your Instagram password while logged in to your account on the app, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Find Your Instagram Password?
In this article, you will learn how you can find your Instagram account password without resetting it on your Android and iOS devices.
On iPhone or iPad
You can easily find your account password through the settings app on your iOS device. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Passwords to find all your saved passwords including Instagram.
- Here, you will need to enter your passcode or authenticate using Touch ID or Face ID.
- Now, you will see all your saved passwords on different apps or websites.
- Click on Instagram from the given options to view your login credentials.
- Once you tap on it, you will see your Instagram username and password.
You can also find your Instagram account Password if you have forgotten it but logged in to your account on an Android device. Here’s the step-by-step to do so.
- Open the Settings on your Android device.
- Scroll down and click on Google.
- Click on Manage your Google Account.
- Here, you will see a Home tab option, scroll to the right of the navigation then tap on Security.
- Scroll down and click on Password Manager.
- Now, select Instagram or search for it then tap on it.
- Once you tap on it, you will need to enter your lock screen password or authenticate using fingerprint or face unlock.
- Finally, click on the eye icon to see your password.
Conclusion: Find Your Instagram Password
So, these are the ways to find your Instagram Password on Android and iOS devices if you have forgotten it but logged in to your account. We hope the article helped you in finding your password.
You can easily find and see your Instagram password if you are logged in to your account. To do so, open Settings on your device >> Click on the Google then go to Manage your Google Account >> Under Security, tap on Password Manager >> Here, click on the Instagram to view your password.