How to Find Saved Videos on Facebook on Mobile or PC, Facebook Saved Collections, Where Can I See My Saved Posts on Facebook Mobile Application or Web Browser –
Facebook is one of the popular social media platforms. It is a widely used service and has millions of active users around the world. It’s a great place to find informative and entertaining videos.
Many times, while scrolling through the Facebook feed, users see a photo or video that they want to view but don’t have time to see at that time. Regardless of that, Facebook has a Save Post option by which you can save a post to your watchlist.
However, some users are not able to find the posts which they have saved previously on the platform. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to Find Saved Videos on Facebook on Mobile or PC, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to find it.
How to Find Saved Videos on Facebook on Mobile or PC?
You can easily access the saved videos or photos on Facebook using the desktop or mobile device. Read the full article to check the steps to find it.
- Open Facebook.com on a web browser on your PC or Mac computer.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- In the left sidebar, you will see a Saved option (if you are not seeing it, tap on See More to view it).
- Click on Saved from the given options.
- Here, you will see all the saved posts. To find videos only, click on the Filter or dropdown menu at the top right side and choose Videos.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the three-lines or hamburger menu next to the notifications icon.
- Here, you will see a Saved option, tap on it.
- Click on See All to view all the saved posts.
- To find videos specifically, click on dropdown or All at the top right side.
- Select Videos from the given options.
Conclusion: Find Saved Videos on Facebook
So, these are the ways to Find Saved Videos on Facebook on Mobile or PC. We hope the article helped you in finding the posts which you have saved previously from your Android, iPhone, and web browser.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
How to Restore Deleted Posts on Facebook?
How to Lock Your Facebook Profile?