The new DMZ mode in Warzone 2 is an open-world, narrative-focused extraction mode where Operator squads have free rein to complete faction-based missions. You begin DMZ matches by being spawned randomly on the Al Mazrah map. Are you looking for Police Armory D6’s key location in the game? If so, in this read, you will learn how to find Police Armory D6 key in Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to Find Police Armory D6 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ?
In Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ, there is a new sandbox objective-based mode where you can choose your own experience and get gear to keep in your inventory. The Police Armory D6 Key location is east of Al Sa’Id City. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can find the location.
Find Police Armory D6 Key Location
1. On the game, go to the east of Al Sa’Id City.
2. Once you are there, go inside a crown-shaped building and climb up the staircase.
3. Head left and go all the way to the back and unlock the door.
4. The door can be unlocked using the Police Armory D6 key.
5. The key can be obtained at random from enemy AI drops, the HVT contract, loot containers, and more.
So, these are the steps by which you can find the Police Armory D6 key location in the Warzone 2 DMZ game. I hope you find the article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: