Enable Dark Mode in Facebook, Dark Mode on Android Facebook, Turn on Dark Theme on iOS, How to Turn on Dark Theme on Facebook PC web browser, How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Meta, Dark Theme in Facebook iPhone or iPad –
Facebook is a popular social media platform owned by Meta. It has billions of active users worldwide. Users can post photos, videos, stories, send messages and can do many more things on the platform.
Recently Facebook has rolled out a Dark mode feature on its mobile application as well as on web browsers including Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
So, if you want to enable the dark mode setting on your device. Read the article till the end as we have listed all the steps by which you can enable dark mode on your Android, iOS, and PC.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Facebook?
The dark mode on Facebook is an optional setting that changes the background user interface (UI) to dark. Once you enable the dark mode, it changes the UI from white to black.
Below we have listed steps to enable Dark Mode on Facebook on your Android, iOS, and on PC.
On iOS devices
Facebook has rolled the Dark Mode for iOS devices on their application. Here’s how you can enable it.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Click on the three-lines (or hamburger menu) at the bottom-right side.
- Scroll down, and select Settings & Privacy.
- Here, you will see a Dark Mode option.
- Click on the Dark Mode and tap circle next to On.
On Android devices
Follow the below-mentioned steps to Enable Dark Mode on Android devices.
- Open the Facebook application on your smartphone.
- Click on the three-lines (or hamburger menu) at the top right side.
- Scroll down, and click on Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings and select Dark Mode.
- Now, choose On to enable Dark Mode.
On Laptop or Computer
You can also enable Dark Mode on Facebook in the browser of your Windows or macOS. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open any browser on your PC.
- Visit facebook.com and login to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on the downward-facing icon at the top-right corner next to the notification icon.
- Now, click on Display & Accessibility.
- Finally select On under Dark Mode option.
Some FAQs for Dark Mode
The Dark Mode or Dark Theme reduces the light emitted by the screen of a device which reduces eye strains and maintains the minimum color contrast ratios which are required for readability. Hence, we can say that Dark Mode is good for our eyes as compared to light mode.
It basically depends on the display panel of your device. IPS displays do not have any benefit in reducing battery usage from dark mode as the whole display is powered which is not the case with an AMOLED display.
Conclusion: Enable Dark Mode in Facebook
So, these are the ways by which you can enable Dark Mode in Facebook on your Android, iOS, and PC. We hope the article helps you in turning on the dark mode on Facebook.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below. You can also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more informative updates.